College Life

Levi: "Hey did you make sure to get everything on the list?" She says while sitting on the couch watching a romance show.

Damion: "Did you put everything we need on the list? If you did then we're good then." He says while putting the groceries away .

[A few months ago]

Levi: "Hey." She says with a pleasant smile.

Damion: "Beautiful... Ugh I mean Hi! How are you?" He says turning red with embarrassment.

Levi: "Haha. We finally see each other and you're already flirting. You haven't changed a bit have you." She says still with her pleasant smile only know with a raised eyebrow.

Damion: "I have changed. It's just that you've been chatting with me all this time so you don't notice it." He says no longer embarrassed.

Levi: "That is true. Anyways did you get me a coffee or did you not bother with it?" She says this as she sits down on the stool next to Damion.

Damion: "I didn't know when you'd come and I didn't want your coffee to be all cold." He says pretty convincingly.

Levi: "Sure... You totally didn't just forget to get me one." She says condescending.

Damion: "Ahhh I can't hide anything from you can I?" He says with a slight smile.

Levi: "Well go ahead and order me one." She says back to her pleasant smile.

Damion: "Alright alright what would you like...." He says getting up.

After this they both enjoyed their coffees and spent the whole afternoon together smiling and laughing like fools. 

They went on more hang outs as they called them since they weren't dating. After serval hang out Damion had finally asked the question.

Damion: "Hey I've been wondering... We've been hanging out a lot and I'm always enjoy spending time with you. Do you.... Do you want to go out with me?" He says with a bit of a stutter.

Levi: "Oh ummm... What would change? I mean we'd still be hanging out and not do anything different so what would be the point?" She says with a some what serious tone.

Damion: "Well we could start doing couple stuff like holding hands and kissing. Ummmm what else do cupels do? Oh right! We could you know make out and have sex and stuff...." He says getting realizing what he's said.

Levi just blushes and turns red. "Why'd you mention all of that we're in public you idiot."

Damion: "Oh woops sorry. I forgot we were in public." He says blushing uncontrollably. "I haven't really seen anyone except us out here. Huh I guess most people wouldn't be walking outside in a park in the middle of winter." He says looking around the park with the snow falling down on them.

Levi: "Most people wouldn't want to be outside either way." She says with a small hit of anger.

Damion: "Well what do you say? Will you go out with me?" He says changing the topic a little bit more confident than before.

Levi: She sighs giving up "Fine"