Chapter 3: Plain and simply mean

When I was walking home after school with Rachel we talked about what happened in math.

"I mean he's hot soo..." she said tilting her head and raised her eyebrows at me.

"Ya ya I know your drooling over him already" I said teasing her with a laugh

She laughed to.

"But what will my parents think? They want me to only go out with "rich" people. I said with a sad face. "Why did I say yes?" I smack my face with my hand.

"Because he was looking at you with though eyes" she said and fluttered her eyes at me.

"Don't you think it's kinda weird how first Scott and Stiles act so weird towards me, then I get asked out? I told you about the thing in the woods! Don't you think its weird? What if..."

"Megan stop worrying! I'm sure it's nothing. Just like you said before math. It's nothing to worry about." She said mocking her last sentence and then she looked at me with a half smile half calm the f down face.

"Ok, your probably right." I said letting out a heavy sigh.

"Of course I'm right" she said proud of herself

"I mean like when I'm I not right" she said with one of those face mean girl attitudes. She was trying to make herself sound like Chloe.

We both laughed.

——Isaac POV——

"So, did it work?" Scott asked me anxiously "did she say yes"

"Ya, she said sure" I said looking off to the side.

"I still think it's wrong. I'm technically pretending to like her because YOU think she's a werewolf." I said disappointed in myself for agreeing to do something like this.

"It's just plain and simply mean" I added

"Well we have to know for sure. What if she is a werewolf and she wants to kill on a full moon. She could really hurt someone." He said trying to justify himself.

"And if she's not? We would have just kidnapped someone and then what?" I asked trying to get him to maybe change his mind.

"I know what your trying to do Isaac! I'm not changing my mind" he said obviously getting frustrated with me.

"Ok" I said and looked down the the floor "I'll do it"

——Megan POV——

Thursday went day fast. Nothing really happened. Scott and Stiles left me alone and Isaac wasn't at school today. Did he chicken out or something?

***Friday: lunch time***

I sat down next to Rachel and Hanna sat down next to me. Chloe was sitting on the other side of the table for me. Mia one her right and Skyler on her left.

I had already checked with my parents about the party this weekend and they said whatever. So I was good to go.

"Ok so like are all of us going to this party or no" Mia asked with a little sass in her voice.

"I'm going" said Rachel

"Me too" added Skyler

"Well of course I'm going, and I even have a date. And I guess I'm the only one here with one to hmm." She added and made sure everyone of us could here her loud and clear.

"Megan is going, and she's got a date" Rachel said poking me in the side with her elbow

"Really" Mia said surprised