Chapter 6 Mr.Argent

(I don't know if you have realized or not but this story doesn't go with the movie to much. There are characters that like Isaac and Liam. In the movie they never met but in my story they definitely have.) """(also read the message at the end of this chapter, has hint for future.!)""""

——Scott POV——

I felt bad for hurting Isaac as bad as I did, but he shouldn't gotten in my way. Liam probably is already at the lake cabin.

I looked down at Isaac. His eyes were closed tightly like he was in a lot of pain. Which makes sense since I beat him up. I dragged him for a while before my arm started to hurt. I dropped him on his back and I leaned on the closest tree on my right. Isaac pushed himself up and scooted up against a tree. He was panting a lot. It would take longer for him to heal since I'm an alpha and all and wounds from an alpha take longer then normal wounds.

—— Rachel POV——

When I got into the wood I looked around frantically.

"OVER HERE" yelled someone

I ran to the voice

"Look you can tell there was a struggle" said the man

"There is some blood on this rock so she was probably knocked out with it" said the man

"Can you track them" I said hopefully

"I think so, the attacker is obviously not very experienced. If he or she was they would have never let your friend scream in the first place. They also are not very careful where they walk so there are some shoe prints I think I could follow." Said the man as he inspect the scene farther.

He got up and started to walk. Me and a few others followed him, mostly teachers. A girl that I'm pretty sure is in my grade jogged up next to the man. They started talking. It looked pretty serious.

The man quickly stopped and put his arm out to stop anyone from passing him. He stopped so fast I almost ran into him.

"What?" I asked

"There was a fight here." Said the man

He walked around a little bit and finally turned back to us.

"There are two trails leaving this spot. One that way" he said pointing behind him "And one that way" pointing to his right.

"We should probably not split up so I would recommend going right. You can tell that someone else was being dragged." He said

"Allison, go to the car and get some stuff and meet up with us" he yelled to Allison

"K dad" she yelled and took off

Ok so this guy is Allison Argent's dad? So his name is Chris right? I think that's her dads name. But to be safe I will just call him Mr.Argent.

(Sorry kinda short chapter. Don't forgot to vote and comment things! Thanks❤️❤️❤️)(so you thought Allison was dead since Its after season 7 but is this really Allison?)