Chapter 4 school party

So we ended up just skipping math class but not are classes after that.

Saturday 7:30Am

I got up and headed for the shower. I got done fast like normal and went back to my room. I looked at my phone and seen I had 2 text messages from a unknown number. I opened my phone and pressed the text icon. The texts read.

"Hey it's Isaac from school"

"Just realize I don't know where you live. What time should I come pick you up?"

I texted back my address and time. 8:30pm sounds good right?

"Sounds good, see you then" he texted back right away

I walked to my closet to fined something to wear. I don't even know what I should wear. Well let's see. It's outside so it will be chilly but then again there with probably be dancing so I might get hot. I stared at my clothes or at least 10 minutes.

I finally found a dark red crop top with a short red, white, and blue skirt.  I put a black leather jacket on for warmth. And put on my wolf necklace.

I walked out of my room and headed to the bathroom to put on some makeup and make my hair a bit more wavy

I went downstairs and saw my dad passed out on the couch. I walked to the kitchen to see if my mom was anywhere around the house. I couldn't fined her. She must be out or something. I when to to the fridge quietly so my dad didn't hear me. I grabbed a few grapes out of a bag and walked quietly to the front door and went outside. I walked down the sidewalk I was just staring off into space thinking about random things that I don't even know.

I finally snapped back out of space and looked at my phone.

7:30pm

I looked up and

"Oh no" I said to myself

"Where am I"

I was in the middle of no where! I'm the middle of the woods! I started to panic. I looked around frantically. I wasn't on any trails or anything.

"Can I help you" said a voice behind me

I spun around and saw a black haired guy looking at me.

"I-I umm. I'm lost. I think?" I said confused still looking around

"You THINK your lost" the guy said half frustrated half confused

"Yeah, umm I was kinda just wondering around and I ended up here." I said looking at the ground

"Well, town is that way" he said looking to his left then back at me.