nine🖤

polo🥳

i smiled at my phone when i seen nya followed me back.

i wish i could tell her what went down after graduation.

why i went ghost.

1 year ago.

"a real nigga just graduated!" i ran down the steps of my house, from my room to the living room.

i gave my momma a hug, "ya son done did it og, it's only up from here."

she smiled hugging me back, "you can finally go to the studio without skipping that damn school! i'm proud ah' you son, you did it!"

i laughed, "how i'm lookin' though? i'm finna get t'd at this party back at nylasia's."

"you look fly g'." my little brother said.

leia looked me up and down rolling her eyes, "he ain't allat."

i nudged her head, "you always hatin' on me foe."

"forget about ha' twin, you look clean!"

i gave her a hug, "biggest hype man on God!"

at the party.

"i woulda never thought wooski would graduate, good job sir." liyah said nudging him.

"y'all always play on my top, i'm the smartest outta all y'all." wooski replied.

the twins woulda been right here with us.

i laughed, "aye but ny, this party 'bout fire as hell."

she giggled, "for real, ian know my daddy was finna do all this. you lookin' good taurus."

"you lookin' spiffy yourself ma'am." i replied.

she mugged me then laughed after.

"that was weak bro." wooski said tapping my shoulder.

"i'm finna go get somethin' to drink." liya said dragging wooski along with her.

i scratched the back of my neck.

she really look beautiful, i'm gone tell her today how i really feel about her.

"i look spiffy huh?" she said crossing her arms.

i shrugged, "it was a compliment, don't get me started on ya big ass head."

"you always talking about my head, but neva ask fa some." she mumbled finding us a place to sit at.

my eyes was wide as hell, "you said what nylasia."

she took a seat at one the tables closest to the back of the party her father threw for her.

"ian stutter, how you gone be the hood one and don't know how to talk to a girl?" she asked sipping her drink.