fourteen🖤

nylasia🧸

a couple hours later.

we was currently looking through trey's window.

"he fuckin' in there i'm telling you." liyah said nudging me.

i shushed her, "bitch you gone get us caught, please shut the fuck up."

"aye who out there?" trey yelled out the window.

liyah tripped and fell off the ledge of the window but i couldn't help it, a bitch was screaming.

"i know yo dumb ass did not just fall!" i whisper yelled in between breaths.

"trey it's one of ya crazy exes. she done fell and busted ha' ass." the girl said looking down at liyah.

it be the times where you can't laugh when shit be the funniest.

liyah was looking at me and i gave her the 'do not drag me into this shit with you' face.

trey came back looking out the window, "liyah? the fuck is you doin' hea'? you straight?" he asked laughing.

"nigga how you know it's me? i'm wearing a mask." she asked mugging him.

"guh, everybody knowing it's you from them skinny ass ankles."

"ny you told me my ankles was not skinny." she whined looking at me, then covering her mouth quickly.

done blew my cover.

he started looking around trying to spot me, "nigga you out hea' wit' nya? y'all is bored as hell, on gucci."

i got down off the ledge mugging liyah, "heyyy trey. what you doin' up?"

"was supposed to be gettin' it in, but y'all cockblocking."

"boy go ahead and continue, don't mind us." liyah said getting back on the ledge.

"ou you nasty." i mumbled.

"hell nah, you bitches weird. both them ya' exes?" the girl asked.

i stank faced her, "uhn, uhn miss ma'am we too fine to be this niggas ex, fuck."

liyah dapped me up, "on God, like trey of all people, shit."

"don't make me come down there and beat y'all ass. i'm a fine young black man." he said, emphasizing on black.

"imma open the door for y'all, go to the front door.".

we nodded going to the front door.

"okay so when he open the door, you tackle him, and imma raid the house, aight?" i whispered to liyah as we were waiting at the door.

she nodded, getting into stance.

"what y'all stalkin-?" before he could finish, liyah was already on top of him.

"what the fuck is y'all doin?" he asked out of breath.

"mane, shut yo' ass up and shit will go smooth, aight?" liyah said sitting on top of him.

i ran to the living room, grabbing a pillow.

fuck you even steal from a mfs house?

i did a little dance remembering that there's a fridge.

i opened the freezer grabbing tubs of ice cream.

after i closed the freezer, i opened up the fridge.

"shit i should grab a bag." i whispered to myself.

i filled up the bag with arizona drinks and water that i found in the fridge.

i opened the pantry seeing that there was hella cookies.

"don't mind if i do." i took 3 packs of cookies, at this point my bag was full as hell.

"nya, you done yet? cause if this nigga keeps moving imma choke him out."

"do it then!" i yelled back at her.

i tiptoed up the stairs, looking for trey's room.

shit i do need another pair of airpods i thought to myself as i looked around trey's room.

i just took the blocks of his chargers and put them in my bag, now that's finna hurt that mans feelings.

i felt someone tap my shoulder behind me and that scared the fuck outta me.

because of my reflexes, i grabbed the bag and swung it behind me.

a loud 'thump' hit the floor, "oh shit." i mumbled.

that girl from earlier's body was on the floor limp.

liyah ran up the stairs along with trey.

"mane what the fuck you did?" trey asked me.

i shrugged my shoulders, "see what had happened was, she scared me and i reacted."

"so you killed ha'?" liyah asked. 

"she not dead, she just resting... for a while." i protested.

trey lifted her up, placing her on his bed.

"you lucky she jus unconscious. na' what is in that bag?" he asked.

'run,' i mouthed to liyah.

we left out the house sprinting, getting in the car.

liyah's phone started to ring, "do not answer that shit."

"and ya' dumb self gone answer."

"y'all gone have to return my things, i'm finna tell my mama y'all stole ha' pillow. and who da hell steals a mfs block from the charger?" he said grilling the screen.

"nigga df you talm 'bout? we been at home this whole time." liyah said to him.

i nodded, "you gone have to call the police fa' that robbery you just endured."

"don't let me see y'all on the street." he said mugging the screen hanging up.

liyah laughed, "that was a success, next we finna raid that tour. but first, can we sleep?"

i nodded, driving us back to my crib.

________________

now if somebody stole my mama pillow, it's up👩🏾‍🦯

comment, vote, share🤍