𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 40

(𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳)
"That was pretty good," Oikawa was saying as they walked down the hallway toward his apartment.

"And you fought it so hard," Iwaizumi said, smirking.

"I actually wanted to see that movie, I just wanted to defeat you and crush your spirit a little."

"You are awful," Iwaizumi said, but he was laughing for some reason.

Oikawa grabbed his arm, leaning his head on his shoulder and smiling wordlessly.

When they stopped in front of Oikawa's apartment Oikawa just stood there. Iwaizumi turned to look at him.

Oikawa blinked, "What? Open the door."

Iwaizumi stared at him, then bit his lips as he pulled out his key, flamboyant alien head making locating it simple. He slid it into the lock and when it clicked open and he opened the door he stood there for a moment, not moving.

Oikawa turned his gaze up at him. "You're cute," he commented.

After Iwaizumi walked through and closed the door behind them he took Oikawa's face in his hands, kissing him deep. Oikawa was smiling against the kiss, opening his lips and playfully licking at the roof of Iwaizumi's mouth.

Iwaizumi squeezed him against his body, heart warm and big in his chest like it had been inflated.

"Feel free to barge in at any time and take advantage of me," Oikawa said against his lips.

Iwaizumi kissed his chin, voice coming out low, "Can I start now?"

Oikawa bit at his ear, "Yes, yes you can."

Iwaizumi lifted him up, legs wrapping around his waist like it was second nature, and carried him into the bedroom.