click...

Hello this is a Twigger warning

gun mentions and gunshot kidnapping medical stuff hospitals emotional issues mention of suicide needles if you have an issue with any of these please read another wattpad this wattpad will trigger you I repeat please do not read this wattpad if you are triggered my any of the things above                                                            

  Kenmas POV

click* i turned on the flashlight as i tracked out to the team's storage area where we put the sports equipment  I carried the bag of volleyballs its was heavier than normal because we had Fukorodoni over and Karasuno along with Oikawa i have no clue who invited him anyway but he's here so what can we do now? anyways why would they have the scrawny kid carry the bags well earlier at the start of the year i lost a bet to Kuroo where what it cost was me carrying the volleyball bag for the rest of year .it wasn't that bad except when it was freezing out but today was okay it was my favorite feeling when the wind touches your skin lightly and everything is quiet. I walk along the side walk leading to the shed i hear a crunch my head whirls around but i see a red-tailed fox, must have been that so i continue i walk along the  crosswalk to the shed grasp the key unlock it and place the volleyballs in the corners i turn around i smell the warmth of hm? meatballs? yes i guess they started without me but that's fine i walk across the side when i hear a crunch it isn't the fox it sounds heavier like a footstep i turn around but nothing catches my eye wait i see a piece of black clothing flash i squnich trying to make out the form but then *boom* I feel blood seeping through my jersey i crumple to the cold ground i wanna shout yell someone but I can't I've been shot i feel my eyes shuddering its the end isn't it? i thought I thought id have longer but, but I don't all those memories of my mother making her pancakes with me and Kuroo trying to get me to set for him and me trying to teach kuroo how to play my video games and my mom laughing at my clumsiness and my first night of highschool where I and Kuroo sat on the rooftop and gazed at the stars and then me and kuroo did are first set and my mom tucking me into bed when I was three and so much more flooded into my mind my eyes fluttered shut no no I cant die I cant quit now a figure stands over me I try and keep my eyes open I try and kick him but I cant my eyes flutter for the last time before blackness fills my vision the last thing I see is my flashlight covered in my blood ..