Chapter 6

"Couz, pumayag ka na please ..." pangungulit sa akin ni Valentina habang nakaupo ako sa sofa at nanonood ng netflix.

"Ayaw ko nga, ang kulit mo." I said while still looking at the tv and she was sitting next to me.

She invite me to celebrate christmas and new year at the beach and resort sa kabilang isla. I really don't wanted to celebrate christmas and new years since Mom died because we're not with her either. There's no point in celebrating dahil hindi naman kami kumpleto.

"Please so we can relax and enjoy." she begged again and shook my shoulder.

"Val, we didn't come here to relax and enjoy, we're here to find those syndicates who killed my Mom." I said while looking at her and I look at the tv again.

"Promise! pagkatapos ng christmas at new year ay aasikasuhin ko na ang pinaiimbestigahan mo sa akin kaya pumayag ka na please...." she said and pinched my cheek.

"Bakit ba ang kulit mo?"naiirita kong sabi.

"I was born naughty so what can I do?" sabi niya at ang ilong ko naman ang kinurot kaya tinabig ko ang kamay niya.

"Okay fine, whatever." I said and stood up on the sofa and walk up the stairs to my room.

She was now jumping on the sofa like crazy.

Tsk! parang bata.

When I get into my room, I immediately went to my bed to take a nap. Masarap na sana ang tulog ko ng may narinig akong nahulog kaya agad kong iminulat ang mga mata ko. Nakita ko si Valentina na naka peace sign at abala sa paglalagay ng mga gamit ko sa maleta ko.

"What are you doing?" I asked while irritated.

"I'm packing your things for tomorrow. I know you're too lazy to pack so I packed your things for you." she said while still busy putting my belongings in my suitcase.

I look inside the suitcase and pulled her hair because I was annoyed. I saw six bikinis with different colors inside.

For pete's sake! ni ayaw ko nga magsuot ng dress, bikini pa kaya?

"Couz masakit yon ha!" she complained and I let go of her hair and she glared at me.

"Bakit merong mga bikini sa maleta ko? take those out if you don't wanted me to make you bald!" I said angrily and removed the bikinis from my suitcase.

She picked it up again and put it back in my suitcase and closed the suitcase and pulled it out of my room immediately.

"Valentina!" I shouted and followed her to her room but the witch immediately lock the door.

I even heard her laugh so I did nothing but go back to my room and slammed the door shut and lay on my bed.

She's the only one who really have the guts to make me wear sexy outfits. Bakit ko ba naging pinsan yon? daig pa niya ang bata sa kakulitan niya.

"We're going on the beach, we're going on the beach, yeah... yeah ..." Valentina sang while we are sitting at the backseat.

Abala naman sa pagmamaneho ang driver na hinired niya para maghatid sa amin sa kabilang isla. I just put on my headset and played music from my phone because the music of my phone is better than her goatish and tuned voice.

Pagkarating namin sa kabilang isla ay sumakay na naman kami ng yacht para makatawid na naman sa kabilang isla habang dala dala ang bagahe namin.

Bakit ba kasi hindi nalang bag ang nilagyan niya ng mga gamit namin? yan tuloy hirap na hirap kami sa kaka-bitbit. Kala mo naman mag aabroad, sa beach lang naman pupunta.