IX

(my pervy side is coming out and i still don't know where this story will go :>)

(Short chapter)
First Person

"Haah.. Nevermind your ankle injury. We still have hands, do we?" Yumeko stated as she giggled.

"What the fuck does that suppose to mean?" We were really turned on since she was grinding at my stomach making us pant.

She got down from the bed and went in front of it. She climbed once again and spreads your legs.

"Wh-what the fuck?! Y-Yumeko!" I tried to push her off but I really can't move because of my injury.

"Like I said..." She took of my undergarments leaving my underwear as she smirked. "We have hands, right?"

You gasped feeling the cold breeze from the aircon and her breath near your womanhood. "Y-Yumeko! S-stop!" I tried to push her off but at the same time I don't want to! Fuck I'm turned on because of this stupid snake.

"Ara~? Y/n-san is wet. Is it because of the grinding? Oh nevermind. Let me hear your sweet voice..." She whispered the last part.

Yumeko slightly rubbed my wet womanhood. I gasped at this new feeling since I'm a fucking virgin. This gasp made Yumeko smile.

"Why are you holding back? It's fine. No one will hear us in this VIP room." She cooed as she licked my wet panties making me release a moan.

"Ah... What a wonderful music. Your my moans is a music to my ears... Now tell me if it hurts, okay?" She took off my underwear and went between my legs. She grabbed my thighs and looked at me seductively before eating me up.

"Bon appétit~." Yumeko giggled.

Third Person

Meari and Ririka went out to buy food for Y/n. Kirari is busy firing her gardeners and hiring new ones.

Meari and Ririka are going back to Y/n's room not knowing what they will witness. Awkwardness builds up as they got in rhe elevator.

"So... Vice president..."

"Y-yes?" Ririka took her mask off.

"Why do you like her? Why do you like Y/n?" Meari literally slightly glared at Ririka making Ririka jolt.

"U-umm... Because she likes me for who I am... Sh-she appreciates me even though I'm l-like this.." She covered her face with her mask in embarrassment. "Wh-what about you?"

"Because... She's an idiot." Meari smiled as she stated that. They arrived at the floor which is basically empty because they thought quiet environment will be good at sleeping Y/n.

As they get closer to Y/n's room, moans echoes on the hallway making the two stop on their tracks.

"Who the hell masturbates in a public place?!" Meari yelled making Ririka jump.

"U-umm-

"What?! Just hearing those imbecile moans are getting into my nerves! Now what is it?!"

"Th-this floor... Only Y/n is here... W-we made sure no one will go here without our permission. Even doctors." Ririka started to fidget with her fingers.

"J-Jabami-san should be here since she said she'll guard Y/n..."

"Don't tell me..." Meari gasped into realization. "That fucking big boobies snake!" Meari quickly ran towards Y/n's room as Ririka follows her.

When Meari and Ririka arrived at Y/n's room, they was shocked to see her current situation.

Her hands tied above her head with a neck tie, her being gagged by some black lingerie and some handkerchief blindfold.

Yumeko was sitting in front of Y/n's bed holding some small remote while she watches Y/n as she finger herself.

"You bitch..." Meari clenches her fist and jaw.

"You're fucking dead eating her all by yourself..."

• • •

short chapter for today. my eyes hurts after i rewatched Attack on Titan S1 up to the final season for 4 days even tho ive got some projects that is needed to be passed :'> im lazy🙃

/yumeko-j