⛓Winter Cup⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Size Difference, Spanking, Masturbation, Assisted Masturbation, Biting, Cum, Thigh Riding]

  Panting while leaning on the rails, I was exhausted from running. Trying to quickly catch my breath, I looked over the court to search for the purple giant. He was sitting on a bench due to the time-out. I was shocked to see the score being 64-60, though, since Yosen had been recently getting over 100 while the opposing team kept staying at 0.

  Taking a deep breath, I shouted to get Atsushi's attention.

  "Kabe!" He twisted on the bench, and I gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry I'm late! The train got delayed!"

  "Why are you all sweaty?" He questioned, and I sighed.

  "Had to run from the station. I didn't want to miss your game, dork." The buzzer went off to signal the time-out was over just after Atsushi stood. He turned away while going over to the coach to get something from her before he went onto the court.

  Atsushi pulled his hair back into a messy ponytail, and I went to find somewhere to sit. As the game went on, I could see why Seirin was being difficult for Yosen to beat. Their #10 was a speedy shit just going in circles around the other players.

  Atsushi was usually able to completely shut down any attempted shot, but for the first time, I was actually seeing him having trouble doing that so much so that the scores went 72-71. I was upset for missing most of the game, but even more so now that I was seeing the game was more like a battle.

  It even took two of Seirin's players to stop Atsushi from dunking. However, it seemed that was the last straw with how Atsushi picked up speed to block Seirin's #10. My eyes went wide when #10 jumped early and looked as if he was flying before he shot the ball into the hoop. They were now tied, but the game wasn't over yet as Atsushi raced to the other end.

  When the purple giant went to shoot, his legs locked up, and he was unable to jump. ....Just how hard did Seirin push him? Atsushi tried to just use his arms, but a little blue-haired player flew out of nowhere and smacked the ball from his hands.

  And then the buzzer went off signaling the timer running out.

  The crowd erupted into a roar of cheers as many stood up. It was only a single point difference, but this meant that....Yosen lost. To say I was shocked was an understatement after what I'd seen Yosen accomplish.

  Waiting in the hallway for Atsushi and his team to come off the court, I saw the giant with a towel on his head. I couldn't see his face because of the towel and his hair, but from how his knuckles were white from how hard he was gripping his bag, I knew he was upset.

  I gently touched his arm, and his head barely lifted before he buried his face into my shoulder. My eyes went wide when I heard him sniffle, and I now knew why he had the towel on his head. He didn't want anyone to see him crying.

  Rubbing my hand over his back in a comforting manner, I felt him slowly wrap his arms around me as he soaked my shoulder in tears. Leaning my cheek against his, I kept my voice low and soft.

  "You can get them back next year, Atsushi."

  "No." He sniffled. "I'm quitting basketball. It's boring anyway."

  "Atsushi-"

  "What's the point of playing if I'm not going to win?"

  "Because it's something you enjoy."

  "I don't."

  "Then why did you try so hard?"

  "I hate losing more." Sighing, I knew he wouldn't admit to liking the game, but it was all too clear that he did with how he was crying.