Peaceful sleep..

Abhi is getting ready to sleep, at that time pragya gives him a glass of water...

Abhi drinks that and looks at pragya who is standing there nervously...

Ab: are you going to stand the whole night

Pragya nods negatively and lays on the bed near him..

Seeing pragya getting nervous , abhi says," you can say sorry

Seeing pragya getting nervous , abhi says," you can say sorry..."

Pragya looked at him shocked..

Pragya whispers ," I wanted you to sleep peacefully today"

Abhi sees her eyes... without moving her gaze from him she says," sorry"

Ab: To get a peaceful sleep I don't need sleeping pills, I just need you pragya..

Pragya smiles hearing that..

He leans over her and kissed the bandage on her forehead...

Pragya lowers her gaze seeing him staring at her...

She gulped the lump formed in her throat..

He smiles seeing her breathing heavily...

She turns her face and few tendrils of her hair fell over her face and hides his view ..

Before she could breathe in relief, he pushed her hairs behind her ear ....

Her cheeks flamed ..

He leans near her and softly pecked her cheek....

Then he hides her face on her neck crook and hugs her...

Abhi's pov;
    Today her single kiss healed a big bruise in my soul...I hope even mine heals her wound...I know she is trying to bring smile on my face but she is crying alone ...I wish to ease out her pain like she did for me ...She is preferring to keep her pains to herself but I am going to confront her soon..

Pragya softly strokes his head..

Slowly he drifted to sleep, the last thing he remembered is she entwining her fingers with his..