CHAPTER - 14

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO READERS,

GUYS VOTE WITHOUT FAIL PLEASE. AND ALSO DON'T FOLLOW ME TO UNFOLLOW ME LATER. I AM HAPPY THAT EVERYONE LIKE THIS STORY BUT ALSO I WANT YOU ALL TO VOTE ALSO WITHOUT FAIL! I AM WRITING BOTH THE STORIES FOR YOU... I AM HAPPY THAT EVERYONE ARE GIVING YOUR FEEDBACK IN MESSAGES AND COMMENTS  BUT DO VOTE TOO...

THANK YOU!

~Kiruthijay

AUTHOR'S POV

After that guy teased Lopa, Dayita immediately went near that guy and pulled his hairs and started fighting with him. Teerth came there and tried to stop her but all went in vain. Their PT teacher came and asked them about the issue. Dayita without any fear said what happened. Their teacher asked that boy to hold his ear and do sit ups saying "I will never tease girls in my life". Teerth ran to his friends and asked them to come with them. When they all went and saw that the boy was doing this, they all stood in shock. Agastya came looking for his team mate who was about to practice with him. He saw that the guy was doing punishment what his teacher gave.

He requested the teacher to leave him as the zonal match is coming. The teacher left the guy as Agastya is the captain of the cricket team. Lopa became extremely angry when she saw that Agastya freed the guy who teased her. All the boys also left with Agastya as they were also in their team.

"I am going to kill Agu. What is the necessity to free the guy without doing punishment?", Dayita asked her.

"Because he hates me and he likes the people who hurts me", Lopa said with full of tears in her eyes.

After the practice session got over, they all left to their home. That weekend they all met in their meeting place.

"Guys, tomorrow is our zonal. Lops and Dayu, you both will support us right?", Wridhiesh asked them.

"Wridhi we are going to support for team Sharks not for you.", Dayita said eating her lollipop.

"Yea, I met their captain Varun today. You know he was looking so cute. And he was so polite too. I also heard that he has beaten his own friend who mocked a girl in his school. And here we have people who actually rescues their team mates when they tease girls", Lopa said that comment looking at Agastya.

"Yaar Noddy come on", Teerth whined and was about to continue when Agastya stopped him.

"Guys, we don't need anyone's support we can win the match with our hard and team work. Supporters are just like a energy drink. We can motivate ourselves", Agastya said looking at Lopa.

"Ok. Atleast you both be there on time", Onkar said and they dispersed.

The match happened the next day and Agastya's team won. The best moment of the match was when Agastya took the wicket of Varun in the first ball. Varun is the strongest batsman in team Sharks. That pulled them down and they easily won.

Agastya got his cup and was walking towards his team, when a girl accidently got dashed on him.

"I am so sorry", she said. The first time Agastya looked at the girl he got mesmerized.

"Are you there?", she again asked him.

"Yea yea", Agastya said composing himself.

"Congratulations on the cup. You guys did well", That girl said.

"Thanks and your school team too gave an equal competition", Agastya said and blushed.

"I am Ekiya", she forwarded her hand and Agastya introduced himself.