11

Zak sat on the floor of the room, blood slowly flowing from the cuts all over his body. He coughed, "Why does this hurt so much more than normal cuts?" He thought to himself. His eyes began to tear up, his wrists and ankles itched, his cuts were close to getting infected. The owl sat on the other side of the room, it groomed it's feathers as if to mock Zak's scared body. He once again heard the trap door open, he expected the owl to fly back up there but it didn't move. He looked up and saw a familiar black liquid oozing down through the small space above the trap door. He tried to scramble into a standing position but he felt stuck, frozen, scared. He could do nothing but just sit there whilst the liquid drip onto his head and flowed down his body.

"Sam, Ant, your staying here," The large group got on their horses and rode off into the forest. "Darryl do you have any idea where Zak could be?" Zelk asked, Darryl thought for a bit then shook his head. "We hang out near the old mine entrance but he wouldn't go there if I wasn't there..." Nick nodded and thought for a bit, "Maybe he's with another clan?"
"Why would he just leave the Pontos, the clan that leads, for no reason?"
"Maybe he got chased and ended up in another clan,"
"Well the closest clan is the Skywe clan but he's not a big fan of it,"
"Well, it would be good if we checked!" Zelk rolled his eyes then nodded, "Let's just check then."

The Skywe clan had a much smaller territory than that of the Drøm or Ponto clans. Zak didn't trust the clan that much due to the leaders being younger than the rest of the members. As they arrived outside the small village, Tommy and Tubbo were already standing outside. "Who's this lot then? What are you guys doing in our land! Your fucking trespassing!" The group stopped in front of the two boys, "Language," Darryl mumbled. Tommy turned to Darryl, he had a smug look on his face, "FUCK! SHIT! BITCH! PE-"
"Tommy shut up, he's going through a hard time," Tommy turned to Nick who's voice had a very serious tone. Tommy stepped back and let Tubbo take control, by now Will, Niki, Fundy and Phil had all walked out to see what all the commotion was. "Don't mind my friend Tommy, he doesn't meet new people too often... not very good with social interaction," Tommy crossed his arms and rolled his eyes as a couple members of the group chuckled under their breath. "Anyway, I'm Tubbo but you probably know that already,"
"Hello Tubbo, my name is Zelk, I am the second in command for the Ponto clan. You see our leader Zak went missing, have you seen him?" Zelk handed Tubbo a picture of Zak, he stared at it then shook his head. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I haven't seen him around,"
"You know, those who go missing in the forest don't often come back," Darryl looked towards Tommy, "what do you mean?" Tommy sighed, "my brother went missing a long time ago, I was only a 8 years old and he was 12. No trace has been found of him since,"
"I'm so sorry," Darryl rubbed the back of his neck, he was filled with worry and fear. Fear that he would never see Zak again.