12

Tubbo had pointed the group into the direction where he thought he saw something strange. As the group rode into that direction, Darryl began to lose hope, if they couldn't find Zak before nightfall then he wouldn't be safe. They had already encountered creatures that were a lot bigger than Zak. Although he was losing hope, his friends kept pulling him through.

Zak lay on the floor motionless as the figure walked into the room once again, the owl flew out through the doorway behind them. "Doesn't that feel better Zak? Doesn't that feel so. Much. Better? Don't you feel whole? Don't you feel complete?" Zak remained motionless as he looked up at the figure, "I guess I need to give you something to do now yeah?"

"What's that over there?" The group followed Finn's gaze and saw a strange path. It looked like a large animal had rushed through that part of the forest recently. Finn lead his horse over to it and looked down the trail, "What do you think made this?" Nick got off his horse and had a look at the snapped branches and crushed leaves, as he looked around he saw small black splotches everywhere. "Do you think it has something to do with Zak?" Finn questioned, Nick, got back on his horse, "There's a possibility but I'm not 100% sure since this is on the edge of the Skywe clans land. Dream nodded and lead everyone down the path. During the trip, the two clans had gotten to understand each other better. The Drøm clan realised that the Pontos wasn't as idiotic as they thought and the Pontos realised that the Drøm clan wasn't completely stuck up.

Getting to the end of the path they found the entrance to a cave. Zelk took out a torch he had in his bag, he had to lead now. As he stepped into the cave he saw that it was covered in the black liquid. They all continued through the cave as it got darker and more sticky. As they began losing hope and thinking that the cave leads to nowhere, Zelk noticed a door. He ran up to it and the group followed, he grabbed the handle and pushed it open. It took a bit of effort since it was old and rusted but he managed. Stepping in they saw a room that was similar to that of a throne room. Sitting in a throne at the top was a figure with a wild boar mask on long braided hair. He had a look on his face as if he was expecting them. Standing next to him was a motionless, monotone, Zak. Some of his veins were now black and visible whilst his eyes had turned a deep shade of red. "I've been expecting you all," the man grinned.