Ch 1: Princess Madelyn

(the picture above is suppose to be Madelyn and Merlin.)

King Bryan's P.O.V

I hug my wife she is still upset since she can't get pregnant and I kiss her forehead and I say "love don't be upset," she looks at me and she says "you shouldn't have married me, I can't give you any heir's," I shake my head. Someone knocks at my door and I say "yes?" Knight Luke says "My king a woman named Hunith wants to talk to you," I stand up and I say "ok send her to the throne room," Luke says "as you wish," Malia wipes her tears away and she says "let's go," I say "you don't have to go," Malia says "I do, she is our friend and you brother's future wife," I sigh and we head to the throne room and once we get there we take our places. Hunith bows as best as she can since she is holding two babies. Hunith says "I came to ask you for a favor," Malia says "what do you need Hunith?" Hunith says "I can't raise both my children it's dangerous since they both have magic, they were born with it," we gasp and Malia says "don't worry we won't harm your children," Hunith smiles and she says "thank you, Queen Malia." She sighs and she says "I was wondering if you can raise my little girl? I know the both of you don't judge magic like others do," we nod and I look at Malia and she asks "may I hold her?" Hunith hands the little girl and she opens her eyes and looks at us and we smile.

(this is King Bryan.)

Malia's P

Malia's P.O.V

I look at Hunith and I say "she's beautiful," Hunith nods and she says "yes, she is and her name is Madelyn," I smile and I say "that's a beautiful name," Hunith says "so will you take care of her?" I nod and I say "of course we will raise her as our own," Bryan says "from now on she will be known as Princess Madelyn," Hunith smiles and she says "thank you," we smile and I say "no, thank you. You have given us the best gift ever we have always wanted to be parents and thanks to you we will be parents." She smiles and she says "I just ask you, you give her this," she hands us a bracelet and she says "her twin brother has the same bracelet as hers," we nod and Bryan says "of course," Merlin starts to cry as Hunith starts to leave and Madelyn starts crying as well and we see their eyes glow gold for a second and Madelyn disappears and so does Merlin and they appear on the ground next to each other and they stop crying and we gasp. Hunith says "this is the first time they have done this," we nod. 

(this is Malia.) 

Time Skip:

Time Skip:

Bryan's P.O.V

Malia and I present our daughter to our people and they cheer they don't care that she's adopted everyone respects her and I kiss my daughters forehead and she giggles. Malia smiles and we celebrate and once we are done celebrating we lay our little one to sleep and Malia hugs me and she says "we really have our own daughter," I nod and I say "yes, we do. She may not have our blood but she is ours for now," Malia nods and she says "yes, she is," I kiss my wife and she kisses me back.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Merlin doesn't belong to me and I just own my oc and the pictures I use aren't mine I got them from google. I will follow the story line from Merlin I might change some things here and there but for the most part it should be the same as the show. Some chapters may not follow the story line since I wrote them myself. I recommend you seeing Merlin so you can know what I added.