Ch 21: Date

~A Few Days Later~

My P.O.V

Gwen helps me get ready I say "thank you, Gwen, you may leave," she bows and she says "yes, my lady," and she leaves me. Someone knocks on my door and I say "come in," Arthur enters and I say "Arthur?" He says "Maddie, can you come with me?" I nod and he takes my hand and we head outside and I see our horses ready and I say "Arthur, what is going on?" He looks at me and he smiles and he says "don't worry," I nod and I get on my horse and he takes out a blind fold and he wraps it around my eyes. Arthur says "you look beautiful,"  I say "thank you,"  my horse starts to move and I hold on to the reins.

(Madelyn's Outfit)

~After a while~

Arthur's P.O.V

I look at Merlin, he nods and we make it to the forest and after a bit,  we stop and I get off my horse and I grab Maddie's hand and I get her off the horse. Maddie says "can I take the blind folds of already?" I say "almost," I grab her hand and I look at Merlin and I see him grabbing the basket and we start to walk. Once we get to our destination, I look at Merlin and he starts to set up so Maddie and I could eat.

My P.O.V

After a bit, Arthur takes the blind folds off and I see the most beautiful place I have ever seen, I look at him and I say "it's beautiful." Arthur says "I'm glad you like it," I see Merlin and he smiles at me and Arthur says "lets sit down," I nod. We sit down Merlin serves us our food and then he walks a away from us and I say "did you plan this all by yourself?" Arthur whispers to me "as much as I would like to take all the credit, Merlin helped me," I smile and I whisper to him "you both did a wonderful job," he smiles. After a bit, we are done eating and we kiss each other and  Arthur says "close your eyes," I do as he says.

(place they went.)

)

Arthur's P.O.V

Once Maddie closes her eyes I take out the bracelet I've got for her and I put it on her wrist, and I say "open your eyes." Once she opens her eyes she looks at the bracelet I gave her and she says "Arthur, this bracelet is beautiful, thank you." I say "I'm glad you liked it," she hugs me and I kiss her. I pull away and we see Merlin, he says "sorry, sire, but it's time to head back," I sigh. We stand up and Merlin picks up everything and we go back to our horses. We get on them and we head back to Camelot, once we get there Maddie gets off her horse and the guards grab her horse and mine as well Merlin helps them.

(Arthur's gift to Madelyn.)

Merlin's P

Merlin's P.O.V

Maddie says "thank you, Arthur, I had a wonderful day," he says "it was an honor spending the day with you," she smiles at him. After a bit, Arthur says "I've got to go," Arthur leaves us. I say "so you had a great time?" Maddie nods and she hugs me and she says "thank you, Merlin, I heard that you helped out," I say "anything for my sister's happiness, you and Arthur make a great couple, don't tell him I said that." Maddie giggles and she whispers "your secret is save with me," we head to Gaius's chamber. Once we get there Gaius says "Maddie, what a pleasure," she smiles and she says "thank you, Gaius."

Gaius's P.O.V

Maddie sits down and we talk about our day, after a while, Maddie says "I have to go,"  we nod and she leaves us. I say "did Arthur give her the bracelet?" Merlin's says "yes, he did," I say "he truly loves her and she loves him back," he nods and Merlin says "they make the perfect couple, but Arthur hasn't asked her yet," and I say "Merlin, they have been courting since they almost died," Merlin is shocked and I just laugh.

Morgana's P.O.V

Maddie is about to enter her chamber but I grab her arm and I say "so how was your date with Arthur?" Maddie says "it was wonderful," we enter her chamber and Gwen enters and she's about to leave but Maddie says "Gwen, please stay," she does. Maddie tells us about her date and I say ''wow, I didn't know Arthur could do that," we laugh. I look at her wrist and I see a beautiful bracelet and Gwen says "did Arthur gave you that?" Gwen points at the bracelet and Maddie says "yes," we smile at her and I say "has he ask you to be his?" Maddie looks at us with a guilty face and she says "we have been together since we almost died," I hit her with my pillow and I say "and you didn't say anything?" She blushes and she nods and I say "I'm happy for you and Arthur," Gwen says "we could see how much he loves you," I say "it's true, and if someone tries to get in between the two of you, you fight for him and we'll help you." Maddie says "thank you, your the best friends a girl could ask for," she hugs us. After a bit, I say "we better leave you to rest," she nods and we leave her.