An Old Face!

Author's Note: Hey guys this is my first fanfic. I would like to get feedback as it will encourage me to write more, but I will still upload things every day or so. So enjoy, and Review! This will be in chapters by the way.

P.S. Most of my work will be T rated and based on Contestshipping but I'll  throw some others in. Sorry for blabbering, enjoy the story!

I sigh as I jump off the S.S. Arcea. The pavement is gray. Such a gloomy color, but the beautiful steel arcs colored red and the blue ocean make up for the bleak pavement. So this is Canalave City? It's nothing like Slateport. I take another few steps and look around. Beautiful, just like my garden back home in LaRousse. I take out my PokeNav and search for a good hotel. "Ah! Found one!"

"Found what?" I hear a familiar voice that makes my stomach fly. But, I quickly put on a smirk and annoyed look.

"May Birch, I didn't know you had the balls to come to Sinnoh!" I laughed. "Ya know, Sinnoh doesn't accept losers!" She quited for a minute then responded. "Then what are you doing here, Drew?" May fiercely replied.

"Same as you, I guess. Gonna enter the Canalave City Contest, of course!" I tried to keep my cool.

May looked at me with no suprise. I decided to make a playful move. I picked up her hand and gave it a light kiss, then handed my fiesty rival a rose. May giggled, "Oh Drew! Stop that!" She snatched her hand away. "Lemme guess, the rose is for Beautifly?" She was curious.

"Nope!"

I looked at her with my signature smirk.

"How about Glaceon?"

"Nope!"

"Delcatty?"

"Nope!"

"Ivysaur?"

"Nope!"

"Castform?"

"Nope!"

"Drew stop playing!" She was cute when she was mad. "Who's it for!"

I started to walk away and said, "The rose is for you stupid!"