Dreams and Plans!

"May?" I spoke with such gentleness. (Ironic)

"Yes Drew?" She looked at me with her sappire eyes.

"I love you.." I pick her up and start kissing her. I move my tongue around with hers and suck her lower lip. Her thin waist is around my arms and my hand moves lower and lower.

"Oh Drew!" She whispers in my ear before I start making out again.

"What?" I asked sadly as we break apart.

"Room service! Can I come in?" She yells irrelevantly. "Oh you come in alright!" I had never made out with a girl or even kissed one but it felt good.

"Room service!"

Wha...

I woke up.

"Ohh yeah..." I moan as I make out with my pillow. I open my eyes to see a wet pillow and a wet spot on my boxers.

Awww... Dream... Wait I just dreamed about making out with my rival! I did like her but that was just ehhh.. weird.

I put on my clothes and pick up my Feebas egg. Did I mention my Feebas egg? Oh well! Robert gave it to me after I beat him in the Grand Festival. I planned to go spend some time with it at Iron Island. I also planned to train my Pokemon team for my Sinnoh Contests. I left Masquerain, Absol and Butterfree with Solidad. I hatched a Togepi egg and was given a Kirla by Solidad because Kirlia was very boisterous and mean towards her. So I kept it, I am still afraid of it though. My team consisted of Togepi, Roserade, Flygon, and Kirlia. Not to mention my Feebas egg of course. I gathered my bag and Pokeballs when an idea crossed my mind. I could invite may over to train! Of course! I could get a boat to Iron Island and take her with me!