2. Arrivial

Taeyong' POV:

Taeyong' POV:

"LEE TAEYONG!"

Shit.

"Ma I'm coming!" I.raced towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth fast as light, then put my clothes for the day and ran down the stairs to see my Ma with my breakfast.

"Mr Lee Taeyong! How can you sleep this late! Have you been on your phone this whole night." Ma asked with her one raised eyebrow.

"No Ma, I just over slept my alarm. Anyways I need to eat so I can get to work!" I said while I took my pancakes with syrup and ate away.

It's very rare when mother made pancakes, she only made it when she was in a good mood, often when the whole family was together.

But after the accident, she really was never herself, and I shouldnt complain because nor was I the same either.

"Okay Ma, I'm going.." I waved Ma goodbye as tears fell down her cheeks again.

I'm not only this for myself, I'm doing this for Ma, to make her proud.

~.~

Its been a while since the last time me and Jennie properly met, since like? 4 years ago. At the time I was thinking of being a smart detective while Jennie was thinking of being a pretty princess. It was childish, really.

But I also remembered Jisoo, Jennie's expired sister. Jisoo was really beautiful and very smart, infact every boy would fall for her. But to her, she already had a lover, Nakamoto Yuta.

Of course he was devastated for her death, he even went through depression, but some say he could have been the murder of Jisoo since the both were really close.

But back on those days, Jisoo didnt find me like anything. Just Jennie's normal friend, nothing else. And I wanted to keep it that way.

~.~

Arriving at Jennie's house I realised how dark it was compared to the 4 years ago.

Her parents left her a while ago after her sister's death leaving Jennie all alone in this big house.

Walking over towards the door, I took deep breaths and knocked on the door three times.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

No response. It would always be Kim Jennie skipping towards the door opening it happy to see me, but today, no response.

Once again, I knocked on the door 3 times.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

No response yet again. I was thinking of maybe leaving, maybe tell Ma that Jennie wasnt hope until I heard a loud pitchy scream from the back garden.

Without no hesitation, I ran towards the back garden. Of course there was a gate blocking so I jumped over it.

Recalling the 4 years ago, I remembered how big Jennie's garden was. I remember playing with her, tag.

Finally, after a little exploring, I found Jennie walking around in circles in the same spot

Shes safe.

"Jennie Kim!" I yelled but them quietened. I watched her though the distance

Her eyes shimmering dark, with them piercing though his. The black hair that stood out and her facial features which any boy would love. And that long white dress that looked like she wore for decades.

Jennie suddenly moved her actions and look straight down on the dried mud floor.

Her fragile head tilted towards me like a ghost looking straight at me. This time, instead of chasing the shit out of me and started crying and fell to the floor.

I gasped and ran towards her, carrying her inside her mansion that I missed for long.

~.~

"Jennie..? Jennie?" I touched her delicate cheek.

Shit. Dont touch her.

"Jennie? I hope you dont mind I'm going to eat something in your fridge..?" I whispered in her ear but she still didnt flinch.

I sighed and went over to her fridge, noticed how big her mansion is, beautifully designed looking like its still new,.

Going towards her fridge, I saw how there was barely any food to eat

You know what, let her finish her food.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Came a scream from the back as I turned around to see Jennie with a knife and a so what possessed face.

"Its me Jennie? Remember Lee Taeyong?" The words made Jennie go back in time as she finally remembered.

"Taeyong? Is it really you?" She threw the knife on the wall and took the time to run towards me and hug me tightly.

Until I felt him.

"Ughh fuck not now.....

Jennie I would love to talk to you but I really feel fucking dizzy......please send me to a room and lock it from the outside. As well as the windows ple-" I collapsed on the floor.

He took over. Out of all the times. He fucking took over.

 He fucking took over