29. Mum and Dad PT1

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

"You finally woke up." I said to Taeyong as I was cooking breakfast before leaving for a long road trip to meet them.

"Morning Babe, I woke up late because I couldn't find you in bed." He pouted as he came back hugging me.

"Your so cute." I admitted as he kissed my cheek.

"My beautiful is the most cutest,"

"What is going on here?" Ma said as she came in shock.

"No No! It's not what looks like Ma!" I said as I panicked, throwing Taeyong's arms away from me.

"Oh I know what it looks like... You both are in love! Finally! After weeks!" Ma exclaimed so happily as she came towards me.

"Now I mean it, I want 3 grandkids!" She chuckled as Taeyong took her to the dining table to sit down.

"Did you pack Ma?" Taeyong asked as Ma nodded, "I'm going to pack more essential things that we need for this long drive.. Right! I need a gift for them," Ma said as she vanished upstairs.

"Finally she went." Taeyong said as he came back-hugging me.

"I'M STILL HERE!?" Man said hysterically as she mysteriously came back.

~.~

During the long drive, Ma explained how my parents moved far away since they preferred living further from me. The only reason why I wanted to see them is to see how they are doing. Even if me and my parents had a difficult time during the past, they are still my parents and raised me from the start.

After a couple of hours gone by, we finally reached to the large house. It wasn't as huge as the mansion I'm currently living, maybe half the size.

We all got off the car, Ma had the gift in her hands and we walked towards the front door.

"Who's going to knock." Ma awkwardly spoke as I took gathered my courage and knocked.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

It took a couple of moments till the door finally opened. The door opened slightly, and a young lady that I'm not fond of peeped out as she stared at us.

"Who are you?" The lady spoke.

"Hello I'm Kim Jennie, the child of the owners of this house. This is Mrs Lee and this is.. my boyfriend, Lee Taeyong."

"Any appointments?"

"I'm the child of Mr Kim and Mrs Kim, why would I need an appointment?" I asked curiously.

"I see, one second." She vanished and soon came back.

"Come inside."

As we entered the building, I noticed how oddly presented the house looked, has Mum and Dad's sense of style suddenly disappeared.

We were told to wait in the sofa's of the house and wait.

"Ahh! Hello there? How may I help?" The lady came in who I soon recognised straight away came in.

"Kim Jennie." She spat.

"Hello Mum." I tried staying in a positive mood.

"What are you doing here?! And wow, Mrs Lee."

"It's been a while now, how are you." Mrs Lee tried being friendly as she came to hug my mum.

"Not such a friendly start?" Taeyong whispered in my ear.

"I missed you a lot but what is she doing here!?" My mum complained to Mrs Lee as I sighed.

"I missed you Mum."

"Wait until your dad sees this!" She hissed as I heard another familiar sound.

"Sweetie, what's with all the noise? Oh god, what a pleasant surprise?" Dad said in shock.

"What is she doing here!?"

"That's exactly my question!" Ma shouted as I looked down.

"There is no need to shout guys, Jennie just wanted to see you guys, you are her parents after all, she did miss you a-" Mrs Lee tried defending me but failed.

"Missed us? This ungrateful bitch misses us? I thought you were meant to be the best friend of my wife?! How can you be so stupid!" My dad said.

"Dad, stop! I just wanted to see you guys! I just wanted to know if you're okay?!" I shouted as my mum came over to me.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Mum yelled as she was about to slap me by inches but Taeyong stopped her and pulled me to him.

"Don't touch her, Miss." He said calmly as mum looked irritated.

"So now you have a boyfriend Jennie? Look at you, you've gone crazy after our departure!?"

"Mum! Dad! I just thought of coming here, just checking on you, to see if you changed, to see if you're doing okay, but no! You're still the stubborn parents that raised me!"

"Jennie dear.." Mum spoke slowly.

"No! Let me finish! Everyday, I wish that you guys would change, I would also have to stick up with your unfairness. I couldn't Mum, Dad! I always had to stay with you!? I even went through depression and even developed schizophrenia..." I sobbed as my own parents came towards me.

"W-we never knew you felt like this Jennie," Dad sighed as he patted my back.

"Jendukie,... You know what. Guys sit, let us bring something to drink." Mum said as se vanished into the kitchen.

I looked back at Taeyong and Ma and saw how speechless and shocked they were in the scene. Taeyong pulled me and sat both of us on the seating, hugging me close towards him.

"No matter what happens Jennie,

I still love you."

Next chapter is PT2 of this chapter,..