Chapter 2 (TW Minor CD)

It happens sooner than expected. For the first time Jeongguk can see the leader. "Well, if this isn't our dear bastard Song Yujun. Haven't seen it in a long time and I would have preferred to keep it that way."

"Jeon Jeongguk, as loud as ever. I'm surprised that you still remember me." Yujun laughs and immediately changes his expression to a serious one. "Enough of the unnecessary small talk. Who wants to be first?"

"Kim, he really wants to be tortured." The vampire points to his enemy without hesitation. It has to work, please play along.

Taehyung turns around with wide eyes. "What the hell, Jeon!" Points back to the younger one and gets closer to him. "Are you really just going to hand me over to them? Was what we had together so unimportant to you?" He scoffs and looks to the side, disappointed.

"W-what we had? What the fuck are you talking about?" Jeongguk frowns until he sees Taehyung giving him a certain look. Then he understands. The demon ain't as stupid as it looks, but shit what should he do now? With nothing planned, Taehyung is improvising and he shouldn't ruin this now. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done.

"Damn it, do you really have to expose us like that to him?" Jeongguk nods in Yujun's direction. It's the best he can think of, don't judge him.

"Why? Are you suddenly ashamed of me? Wasn't it you who whined about me not wanting to show you to my friends? Or when I fucked you so well that you asked me to do it in public to make sure everyone knows you're mine?" Oh how much he wished this had really happened, but right now Taehyung is trying not to turn into a laughing mess. Knows all too well that Jeongguk is freaking out inside. Can see it in the clenched teeth and also in the fists that turn white with the force with which he clumps them together. A grin appears on the demon's face, he has to upset the vampire even more. Only then are they strong enough to fight the kidnappers if they use special methods. You never know how well trained they are or what they have hidden in their pockets. Taehyung just hopes Jeongguk won't attack him first, but he believes in the younger one.

Jeongguk makes an angry growl, a sound that normally only werewolves can produce. It makes Taehyung take a step back. Despite being a direct spawn of Satan himself, Jeongguk is one of the strongest vampires out there and right now he's getting a little nervous about what Jeongguk is going to do.

"Kim Taehyung, do you really think that your tiny excuse of a dick can make me whimper? That's absurd, anyway-" He takes a step closer, then another, and another until he's chest to chest with the older. "It's now or never," Jeongguk whispers with a wink.

Taehyung understands, his eyes get a little bigger. He pretends that Jeongguk stabbed him and collapses with a painful sounding groan. The vampire reflects him, just without the sound. He doesn't want to reveal to the others that he doesn't have a weapon at all. Where is he supposed to get one from? These people are damn stupid, or so he hopes.

"It's what you deserve, I just let you fuck me to gain your trust." Jeongguk looks up to see the perplexed faces of the supernatural traffickers. "And you!" He points to the leader. "You should start praying now because I won't spare you." With that said, he jumps up and sprints to Yujun.

Who saw it coming and ordered his men to run to the demon. A big mistake, it turns out. Taehyung was already waiting, ready to attack and take their lives. Only three men run to him. Why did they even think that four non-supernatural humans would be enough to overpower a vampire and a demon? They don't even seem to have weapons to hurt them. In fact, humans are not the brightest beings in the world, these men are living proof of that.

Jeongguk dares to look over his shoulder to make sure Taehyung is fine. Then he pays full attention to the person in front of him. "Any wishes before you take your last breath?" The vampire's fingers wrap around the man's neck, nails dig into the skin to break through. He tilts his own head a little and licks his lips. The sharp canines are now clearly visible.

Yujun swallows nervously, it's difficult with all the pressure on his throat. "Fuck off." Are his last words before Jeongguk's teeth pierce the vein. A choked scream is the last thing the person can let out before he goes limp and falls to the ground.

When Jeongguk turns around, he cannot believe his eyes. "What did you do to them? What the hell? Couldn't you just, I don't know, kill them quickly?" He rubs his face with his palms. "No, of course you had to turn their heads so they could see me finish their boss, am I right?"

"You see, there is nothing wrong with what you are saying, but I doubt they were watching you. I mean, I broke their necks and they are weak creatures." Taehyung shrugs and throws the bodies to the ground.

Suddenly the alarm goes off.

"We should go now. Get on my back, hurry up!" Jeongguk bends over without hesitation.

"Why are you doing this? You could leave me behind and then I wouldn't be your problem anymore." As a demon, he cannot understand the other's actions. He himself is selfish and only thinks about his own well-being. Of course, would never admit that he would do the same when it came to Jeongguk. The sight in front of him almost makes him hard, luckily he can prevent this by thinking of ugly things.

"Maybe I'll need you later. We don't know exactly where we are or how many of them are still waiting outside. So do us both a favor and jump on my back. Time is ticking, Kim." Jeongguk is slowly losing patience. Why does this idiot take ages, doesn't he know that any minute more people might come and use the drug on them again?

After clearing his throat, Taehyung finally jumps on the younger one, holds his shoulders and wraps his legs around his waist. "I'm ready, what are you waiting for?"

They can hear loud voices approaching. It's time to get out of this dirty hole. Jeongguk has a firm grip on Taehyung's thighs and makes him wince.

"At least be careful with your damn nails." The demon strangles him until the other loosens his grip enough that the fingernails are out of him. "Don't tell me that you like to be choked, Jeon." Taehyung could feel the vampire's dick harden under his feet, so he pushes his heel right along the length and receives a low moan for it. "I see how it is."

Jeongguk has had enough, sprints through the still open door, avoiding the lifeless bodies and the hallway from which the voices come. It was easy to get out of the building. They are now in the middle of a forest that is unknown to both of them. He drops Taehyung, who lands roughly on his bottom. "Get out of my sight before I forget myself."

The older one gets up and pats his bum to get rid of the dirt. "I'm super curious to know how you forget yourself. Show me Jeon, make me regret staying here with you." One of his favorite pastimes is pissing off the younger until he explodes. It makes him look incredibly hot. Taehyung wants to be thrown over his lap, his pants pulled down to his knees and those rough, big hands spanking him until he feels sore. Not to mention the friction his cock would get.

"Kim, I swear by everything that is important to me, get out of my sight and preferably back to them." The demon's wild imagination is interrupted by the vampire's harsh words and red irises, which become darker and more threatening. If Taehyung had only one word to describe him, it would be tempting.

Taehyung manages to giggle in amusement. "You're cute when you're angry. Let's go, Jeony boy. I have a feeling it will be a long way back to town and you shouldn't use your skills here. We all know hunters can track your ass easier if you do." With a grin he hooks his arm in Jeongguk's and pulls him with him, to only God knows, or in their case the devil.