Unbroken love

I just realized I missed some people in the featured last story so give it up for b7vckuug and Flame_tailUwU  there is way to much not really but enough for my brain to actually stop working so if you weren't there remember you are featured in my heart... even if it is small it still cares))

Amity pov

Me and Luz cannot be separated we been through hell and back and trust me ask the author of the story he's put us through hell for the entertainment of others that read the stories...

Hey who said she can break the fourth wall))

Boscha has tried to separate us but she failed she never liked us dating but she liked willow it's weird willow is Luz's friend and all but can't complain it's love...

So let's go back in time to when me and Luz's love was tested shall we? Alright..

Monday 7:20 AM

School started me and Luz where holding hands as we walked through a crowd of other witches the school knew me and Luz where dating they didn't mind much except from one... Boscha she never approved of this love me and Luz share but she can't break us apart we are meant to be together.

Me and Luz went to our class and sat next to each other she's still trying to pick out which track she wants I hope it's abomination then she'll be with me forever!

"Amity you ok?" Luz said causing me to snap out of my thoughts "h-huh oh yeah I'm alright just thinking about.... stuff" I replied but even I knew that response was dumb I want Luz in the abomination track but it's her choice and I'll have to respect it..

"Sure..." luz said a bit suspicious of me "don't worry it's dumb just pay attention to class" I gave a awkward smile trying to change the subject "alright fine" luz sighed as she turned to face our teacher.

An hour passed by class was still in session but I have to admit even for me it was boring..

I look to the right to see luz using her hands to keep her head up at that point she really was about to fall asleep "this might not be the class for you" mumbled under my breath "what was that?" Luz said sitting up looking at me her eyes where drained all her energy was gone "nothing... you look tired..." I said as luz yawned "yeah just a bit bored..." luz sighed closing her eyes slowly..

The bell screamed at us causing luz to jolt up in fear as I watch and giggle at her "class over?" Luz said yawning "yea" i replied as I stood up waiting for luz to come.

Luz got up rubbing her eyes she's still tired "cmon let's go" I said grabbing hold of Luz's hand walking out the room.

We went outside it was break time so some fresh air should feel nice.

I sat down on a bench with luz I look around to see other witches talking and whatnot, I look back to see luz falling asleep I didn't want her to fall asleep like that...

I grab Luz's shoulder and slowly pull her head down to my lap "mmh thanks" luz said as she fell asleep on my lap as I stroke her hair gently "your welcome" I said to myself.

A couple of minutes pass nothing really happened I sigh as I look up at the blue sky thinking to myself..

What if Luz doesn't choose the abomination track? You saw her in there amity she was bored this isn't her track! But we don't want to be alone right? Of course we don't want to be alone but luz was bored In that track she might not like it in there... what if she doesn't want to leave us? It's her choice amity let her pick without you... me? Getting all worked up... we aren't real and we are still fighting for the real amity! We can't let luz pick any other track she has to be in abomination! No she doesn't she can pick whatever she wants we have to respect that.

"What are you doing amity?" A voice said their voice sounded a bit offended I opened my eyes to see Boscha standing in front of me "what?" I asked confused "with the human? Do you two ever think you shouldn't be dating? Even then your parents wouldn't like you dating a non powerfully witch? Let alone a human?"

"Yeah but it doesn't matter I love her and she loves me besides don't you like willow?" I replied with a bit of sass in my voice "don't sass me amity I have all the power to ruin everything!" Boscha threatened "and? Go ahead ruin everything I don't mind" I said with a smile on my face "fine I will but don't cry when everything is ruined" Boscha said she seemed mad but it didn't bother me "ok" I replied as Boscha stormed off.

The bell screamed for everyone to head back to class and Luz woke with a yawn "sleep well?" I asked as luz just gave a simple nod rubbing her eyes "Cmon let's head back" I said standing up waiting for luz.

Luz stood up and we went to class to endure more boring lessons.

Tune in next time I'm amity and your reading not the best.

Hey can we stop her from breaking the fourth wall? Security?... wait I don't have security it's just me...loneliness))