Echoes of the past

Colder and colder we have no where to go freezing temperatures me and Luz took what little refuge there was in a cave and tried to make a small fire.

"Cmon cmon" i said using a fire spell and a purple fire appeared over some little wood but was slowly put out "ugh... luz help me will ya" I said trying to do the spell again "with what want me to make a fire out of what knowledge I have about camping" luz said as she walked over "you know how to make a fire?" I asked "what am I stupid of course I do" luz bragged as I slap her spell across the head "then do it! cause I can't use my spell" I ordered her so she looked around "hmm" luz said as she looked at her surroundings "it'd much easier if you where alive right now" I said as I sat down trying my best to warm up "well I'm dead amity and even then if I was alive we wouldn't be here would we?" Luz said with sass "yeah yeah just hurry with the fire before I join you as a ghost" I said tucking my legs Into my chest and put my head down

"Amity?"

"Amity?"

"Amity!" My eyes shot open and I looked up panicked to see luz standing in front of a huge fire "how the? Never mind thanks for the fire" I said as I moved closer to the fire and rested in front of it warming up "yeah thank me later cause I'm the one who saved you" luz bragged "you never acted like this when you were alive" I sighed "I don't know I guess I can't be hurt when I'm dead right?" Luz shrugged "uh huh" I replied as we rested together near a big fire kinda romantic... in a way..

Later

"Cmon amity we got to get searching before it colder again" luz said as she dragged me out the cave to search some more.

It was past noon I think it should be me and Luz been here four hours.

"Do you even know what this artifact looks like?" I asked as I kicked some snow around with my boot "of course I do why are you doubting me?" Luz asked "a tiny bit we been here for hours with no findings" I replied "it's an artifact amity you think we'll stumble upon it like falling through the snow and whoa it's right there" Luz sassed as we kept walking.

One step the snow was deeper than expected and I fell causing Luz to fall as well right behind me we fell through the snow and landed on the ice floor with a thud. Luz looked up "well I'll be damned we did stumble upon it" luz said shocked as we both stood up "should have bet money on this" I joked "yea yea just go and get it" luz said pushing me to a thin ice bridge.

I took a small step on it and heard a little crack "well if I'm dying might as well die trying to help you" I talked to myself as I slowly walked across.

Voices echoed in my head saying my name

"Amity"

"Amity"

"Amity"

"Amity"

"Amity"

"Amity"

"AMITY!"

My eyes shot open I looked around seeing Luz in my arms bleeding.. we are at the school with Boscha laughing at me I looked at luz at Boscha

"Choose amity"

"Revenge"

"Or saving your loved one"

Now this is the fun part for the story for whoever can convince me to what amity should do I'll do it for the story say Someone convinced to get revenge I'll do the revenge so please comment and try to convince me to either save luz or get your revenge remember there is no wrong answer the only wrong answer is how the story ends))