Chapter 2

Something something something the soft yet robotic voice started counting. 10... 9.... 8... 7... The gas began slowly pouring in the ksubsna 6.... 5........... 4.............. 3 before the voice finished counting I felt my vision blacken. I was about to access a mind state of not being asleep yet not awake. If everything goes according to plan I should be able to enter Nagito's conscious part of mind. Naegi explained everything thoroughly. The mission is to indirectly convince Nagito to wake up. If anything goes wrong, I just have to say the word we agreed in advance out loud while in Nagitos concusness and I will hopefully get out of the program automaticly without complications.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I definetly hoped for something more exciding and new. Instead, I found myself on the Jebbelwoch Island again. Well, as I discovered after I had explored the island a bit it wasn't exactly the same as the original one. It was very similar, but there were some minor changes here and there. For exemple, there was no airport anymore, and the restaurant was on the first floor. Also, many things were now different colour, like the hospital's walls were painted bright pink, and wood on the bridges was now painted in ocean like blue. The monokuma statue looked a lot bigger. But by far the most noticible thing was the sky. It had many different colors. Dark blue, purple, pink, red. and you could see Aurora borealis shining in it's light turquoise green colour. There were also thousands of stars spread across the sky. It was magical. It felt like you could just lay down and stare at the sky for hours and still not get bored. And as expected everything on the island felt incredibly real. The light evening wind breeze, the soft grass, the sound of waves crushing against the rocks, the typical seaside smell.

I also found our classments here, or to be exact, projections of them. but for some reason only the survivors of the previous game (Fyuiiko, Akane, Owari and Sonia).

I searched Everywhere. As I wanted to check his cottage, I noticed the door was unlocked. I decided to explore his room since he wasn't anywhere to be seen. His room was very tidy, there was a book open on his desk and on the floor there was still a smoke mask and an empty potion bottle. It was in a similar state as Nagito had left it the day he died in the game.

After an hour I finally found him. He was at the beach, the place where we first met each other when we arrived at this island. He was calmly sitting on the sand looking at the ocean, his fluffy white hair moving with the wind.