Chapter 6-Foxgloves

(A/n sorry for the late update I've just been really busy lately)

*No ones POV* 

Cold air filled the once warm train. The lights soon went out as well. "What's happening?" Y/n askes with a shiver.  The red haired boy jumped over to the window that was slowly freezing over. "Ow what the hell Ronald" Hermione yelled because Ron had kicked her foot. "There's something moving out there." he whimpers. "W-Wait what?" Y/n whimpered as she moved closer to Hermione. The train let out a loud noise as it shook a little. " I think someone's getting on the train?"

 The whole train cabin went quiet, as the occupants watched a long slender hand reached towards the door handle. The door slowly opened to revel a thing that looked like a person until you looked closer to see, that is floating off the ground. Oh and the face it was horrifying. Its decerped face and body would even make a grown man cry. The creature looked at H/c girl as for she was letting out small sobs. Why was she crying?  She's seen these creatures before, in her nightmares. 

*Y/n's POV*

That face, it scares me half to death. I couldn't help but cry when it looks at me. I didn't look at it, NO. No i couldn't look at it. I soon feel my body start to sway as, i felt my energy drain. As my body went somewhat limp i can hear a scream, but not any scream a vary familiar scream. Then Darkness. 

What happened? your dead. What how am i dead? I don't know how do you know you where even living? Wait who are you? I'm a whisper. As the voice said that a small light appeared in the dark abyss, known as my mind.

 Then a loud voice boomed in my ears, I shot up to see Ron, Hermione, and an older man that had scares all over his face. "What happened?" i asked looking around the now lit train cabin. "you passed out." the older man said reaching into his pocket, and grabs out a chocolate bar. "Here take some it will make you feel better." He then hands me a peace. "Thank you sir." i say placing a peace in my mouth. 

"Wait where's Harry" I ask. Ron moves over so i can see Harry laying on the other bench. I walk over to him and place my hand on his head. I put my head over his, i then grab his glasses off and pinch his nose. He then slowly opens his eyes. "H-How did you do that." Ron asked looking over her shoulder at Harry. "That how my grandma used to wake me up when i was younger."  (So my actually grandma used to do that to wake me up.) "What's going on" Harry asked sitting up. 

I opened my mouth but then got the sudden urge to pee. "I have to go" i say running out of the door. I started to run to the back of the train but i soon bumped into someone. "Oof sorry i wasn't looking where i was going." I look up to see a boy with blonde hair looking down at me. Watch where you are going. You filthy mudblood." I get up and push past him. I run into the bath room. Finally sweet relief

  (A/n HELLO sorry again for the late update I'm probably gonna update on Wednesday. love you guys bye)