Chapter 14-Fritillaria Meleagris

(A/n Oop I'm back shawty's, writers block really wants to kick me in the ass lol. Brought to you by my Adderall kicking in!!)

*No ones POV*

The girl laid still in the uncomfortable bed. She let out a loud gasp as, her eyes opened slowly. She tried to sit up, but this action caused a sharp pain in her ribs. A loud groan escaped her mouth. She attempted to speak but her throat hurt to much. She sighed giving up. She felt helpless, she put her hand on her sweaty forehead. Then she hears a door slam open.

"Where is she?" A seemingly aggravated voice called out echoing in the large room. Her heart rate elevated hearing that voice, Tammie. A smile sat upon the girls lips.

"Ma'am listen, we have to talk to you first," Said a nervous voice. We?   "Your child was found to be fine, no internal bleeding, no preexisting medical concerns. But looking further into it we searched her bag, and found this." A second voice stated. Y/n just laid there nervously, What did they find? Y/n thought as millions of possibility's shot through her head. 

"What is that?" Tammie said, Y/n could just visualize Tammie standing there with her arms crossed. 

" This is a pendant that is usually used for curses, Your child was cursed." A third voice said, this one sounding more masculine. A long agonizing silence filled the room. Some one cleared Their throat. 

"This particular curse is what is know as a bonding curse, this curse bonds causes someone to feel immense physical pain when they are to far away from the cursed object." A new voice called out, Damn how many people are in this room? Y/n thought to herself.  

"Is it fixable?" Tammie's voice said now lacking her usual sass. A loud silence filled the room. 

"Yes, Buts a long and painful prosses." The first voice says speaking up again. Y/n shifts slightly to try and hear more, but to her dismay the bed lets out a loud obnoxious creek. The room goes silent once more. Soft foot steps shuffled towards her bed. Y/n quickly closed her eyes, while trying to calm her breath. 

"Should we wake her up?" The second voice said. Y/n hearing his voice closer she noticed that is was Lupin. She could tell that they probably weren't going to wake her up on their own so she slowly started to open her eyes. "Actually she's wakening up." he said with a sweet smile on his face. Tammie appeared right next to him. 

"Morning honey!" Tammie said with a big smile on her face, as she grabbed Y/n's cold hand. She tried to act tough for Y/n but her porcelain mask was starting to crack. Y/n gave a big smile. Madam Pomfery appeared on the other side of her with water in her hand. 

"Here dear, Drink" The sweet nurse said handing her the water. Y/n tried to sit up to lower the chance of chocking on the water. But another sharp pain shot through her ribs. Her hand instinctively found its way to her side. 

"Hey dear, don't hurt yourself I'll get you a straw." Madam Pomfery said  leaving the room Lupin fallowing after. Then the two others a tall black haired man, and a man with a grey beard gave a nod and left the room, leaving Y/n and Tammie alone. 

"Honey, I love you so much." Tammie said as her eyes began to glisten, " I hate to see you hurt, but you were cursed," She gulped really hard, "And the only way to break it is going to be a long an hard prosses." Tammie said getting on her knees on the side of the bed and embracing Y/n. A sob racked through Tammie's lungs as she held Y/n tight. 

(A/n this chapter is finished I promise a lot longer ones are going to be coming in the next few days I'm just kinda tired lmao.)