Chapter 3- Arum-lily

(A/n Hello simps its time for chapter four, if you haven't noticed I have been naming the chapters after different types of flower. Sorry if I haven't been updating I just started a new sleep medicine that would help me get to sleep and stay asleep, and that shit knocks me out.)

O/g (Owls Gender)

*No one's POV*

The young girl was awaken by the loud rumble of a train that was next to the Leaky Caldron. She was in a room by herself. Tammie was across the hall. She got up brushed her teeth in the dusty bathroom. She brushes her soft H/l H/c hair.  She walked out and checked her trunk to see if she had every thing.

Tap..Tap...Tap 

She looked up to see her owl, O/n, O/g is finally here from America. She quickly opens the window and pats O/g's head.

"I'm so happy you made it" she said with a smile, she set the owl on her shoulder. "Lets go to breakfast." She said nuzzling her face into the owls neck. She opens the door and walks down the loud dusty stairs. The loud sound of laughter and talking became louder with every set she took. As she reaches the ground level she bumper into a slightly taller woman with red hair and she was wearing a floral dress.

"HEY WATCH-, Oh hello dearie I didn't see you there," She half shouted as she put her arm around the young girls small frame. "I'm sorry ma'am i wasn't watching where i was going." The girl said as she tried to escape the woman's grasp. "Say are you from America." She said in a softer tone, but not loosening her grip on the girl. Y/n nods. " So you'll be new at Hogwarts am i correct". Y/n nods once more. "Well my children can show you the ropes. How old might you be?" she said with her attention still fixated on the girl. "U-Um I'm 13 ma'am" 

That answer made the woman smile. She turns her head to the large table full of people, and opens her mouth. 

*Y/n's POV*

No. I'm not ready. please don't. 

"CHILDREN ATTETION" She screeched. 

NO.