Chapter Eight

Alex POV
========

  I am just about leaving the bar , it's 12 pm already . And my ass needs to be at work tomorrow so I stand up , and head for the exit.

Just as I walk out I run into someone.

"Will you watch were you are going" by the voice I know it's a lady.

" Oh, I'm sorry " I apologize then turn to the lady.

"You?"
"You?" We both say in unison.

"You are apologizing to me now and you expect me to agree?" She smirks "at that wedding I apologized for spilling wine on you but you ..." I interrupt her.

" Okay okay lady, that simply says it's equal now "  I scoff. She seems short of what to say.

" Really?" She shakes her head in anger and head towards the road I wonder where is going to  from a club by this time of the night... morning.

Why didn't she come with her car?
Or maybe she doesn't have a car, let's see how she gets out of here.

She ran into me and I apologized still yet she ...she what? My subconscious ask * you didn't accept her apology when she spilled wine on your BLUE SUIT *  will you Just stop now?

I head to the garage then ride towards her.
Stopping in front of her I horn, she tries looking at my face in the car. I can tell she is thinking of something really annoying with the way she stares at me.

"You need any help? It seems you are stranded" I say, surprise at the lack of harshness in my voice. She stays quiet then speaks.

" Mmm mmm I am headed for the hospital but I can't find a cab... actually I have a car but I didn't come with it"she emphasize. Like I care.

"Will you mind me giving you a ride to a hospital? "I offer.
" You seem stranded" I add.

"Oh, thanks alot, I really appreciate"  she hops in and I drive to the hospital after getting the address.

Arya POV
=======

   As I head  towards the exit, someone runs into me. I don't know why people can't control what they drink at a club , to the extent that they find it hard to walk without stumbling.

"Will you watch were you are going" I shout, straightening my dress.

" Oh, I'm sorry " he apologizes then I turn to the man.

"You?"
"You?" We both say in unison. What the hell is this man doing here

"You are apologizing to me now and you expect me to agree?"  I smirk "at that wedding I apologized for spilling wine on you but you ..."  He interrupts me. Asshole...

" Okay okay lady, that simply says it's equal now "he scoffs. I am short of words.

" Really?"  I shake my head in anger and head toward the road. No sign of a cab coming anytime soon, the road is empty , what time is it? I check my phone " jeez past midnight?,I am never going to get a cab by this time".

Why didn't I come with my car?
A car stops at my front, I look at the image closely*argh, this man again, what to do this time?* I thought.

"You need any help? It seems you are stranded" he says no harshness in his voice.

I don't know what to say,  I don't know him what if he is a bad person?* Then be ready to stand all night here or better still go back to the party* my subconscious mind says.

" Mmm mmm I am headed for the hospital but I can't find a cab...actually I have a car but I didn't come with it"I explain further.

"Will you mind me giving you a ride to a hospital? "He offers.
" You seem stranded"

"Oh, thanks alot, I really appreciate" I hop in and he drives to the hospital after getting the address.