Player really needs to take care of themself.

-Player is getting interrogated by a reluctantly concerned and exasperated Sava, who, try as he may, can't fully repress his instincts and training as a healer.

Sava: When was the last time you bathed?

Player: I don't really have time to do that! I'm trying to defeat the Witchmaster!

Sava: At least tell me when the last time you ate was!

Player: ...Last month...?

Sava: And the last time you slept?

Player: ...Also last month...? Listen! I don't have the time-

Sava: You have all the gods damned time in the world! Go take a fucking bath! And then go eat! You're never going to get anything done like this! I'm surprised you're still alive at this point!

Player: You're my rival! Why do you even care about my health?!

Sava: It is quite literally my JOB to care. I was a healer. And if it weren't for you or the damn Witchmaster, I would still be a healer now!

Player: Oh, so now it's MY fault you aren't a healer?! Captain Angmar was the one who sent me, a mere recruit, out to defeat the Witchmaster! If you're going to blame somebody, blame him! Not me!

Tsisana, watching the whole fight with a bag of popcorn: You tell him, Player!

Ketevan: Why are we here?

Tsisana: We just are.

A/N: Damn, that was long. It got kind of angsty in the middle, so I had to lighten it up a little bit. (Shit, I should start putting trigger warnings, shouldn't I?)