Part 23 | Underestimated

Shuhua and Soojin came back to Minnie's house hand in hand with smiles plastered on their face. Shuhua was too happy that even just being together was enough for her.

"Power Couple is back everybody." Shuhua heard Yuqi shouting from the inside the didn't even stepped inside. Both Shuhua and Soojin shake their heads at Yuqi's loud ass voice echoing through the house. Before Shuhua can even hold the doorknob it was already opened by the great Song Yuqi.

"I smell that someone is a bottom." Yuqi teased Shuhua but the maknae just laughed it off. "Maybe but not on bed." Shuhua suddenly said making Soojin to be flustered. The older slapped Shuhua's shoulder making Shuhua to just laugh it off. "Oh you're finally back." Shuhua wanted to smack her unnie's head for her bad acting. "Don't start with me unnie." the maknae warned Minnie but the older just shrugged it off.

"I can see that we have something to celebrate today." Minnie muttered while eyeing Soojin and Shuhua's hands holding each other like they don't want to let go of each other. Minnie and Yuqi looked at Shuhua with a meaningful look.

S H U H U A -

I can't stand with there teasing. Minnie unnie suggested to have a barbecue party instead of going to her bar. I'm inside the car right now with Soojin at the passenger seat. The great Song Yuqi pushed or should I say forced us to include Soyeon unnie. We've been waiting inside the car for almost an hour now but she's still not coming back.

I look outside and there I saw Yuqi walking out Soyeon's house with Soyeon beside her. I went out to greet Soyeon unnie. "Good noon Soyeon unnie." I greeted her I noticed that Yuqi wasn't talking. Soyeon unnie greeted me back as she smiled at me apologetically. Yuqi tug the hem of my shirt causing for me to look at her.

"Let's go" she simply said walking away from us.

"I'm really sorry I can't come with you. I need to go back to the station but I promise to go there when my shift is done." Soyeon apologized. "No it's okay unnie." 

"Where's the loud Yuqi?" I said glancing at Yuqi who was seated at the backseat. She just smiled at me sadly. "Hey it's not like you're not going to see each other." I commented when I noticed how Yuqi became gloomy because Soyeon unnie can't come with us.

Soojin held my hand smiling at me that made my heart fluttered. 'This is the Seo Soojin effect.' I laugh at my own thoughts. I focused my eyes on the road as I don't wants us all to be dead.