Part 14 | Alone Together

The maknae left her phone on the couch as she followed Soojin inside the kitchen happily. "Can I watch you cook?" Shuhua asks as she sits on the kitchen counter.

S O O J I N -

"Can I watch you cook?" I was startled by her presence I didn't know that she followed me. I glanced at her and saw her sitting on top of the kitchen counter.

"Of course you can." I replied as I tie my hair up. I took the apron and wore it. "What are you going to cook?" I don't know if she's really acting cute towards me or it's just her being who she is.

"Seaweed soup." I opened the pantry to get some ingredients. I can feel her eyes on me and when I turned to her she was smiling widely at me that even her eyes were smiling at me. I quickly looked away.

"Do you believe in Love?" I was about to turn the stove off when I heard her asked. I look at her and saw her staring at the floor. "I don't know. I have never been in love before." I truthfully answered then I saw her smile. I want to pinch her cheeks but i couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't want her to be uncomfortable with me.

"Will you believe that I am in love right now?" I was about to answer her when she continued her words. "With you?"

"D-inner is ready." I said stuttering a little bit. Can't she keep her thoughts to herself? She's not making me uncomfortable but rather she's making my heart flutter. I just met her yesterday and my heart can't calm down every time she will say something like that to me.

I heard her chuckle which was music to my ears. She jump off from the kitchen counter as she sits in front of me. "Was your work tiring?" I shook my head as I put some soup on her bowl.

I was waiting for her reaction to the seaweed soup that I cooked but her face was emotionless. I couldn't decipher her reaction. I looked down as I fiddle with my fingers under the table.

"This is the best seaweed soup that I have tried and I will surely eat this everyday." she suddenly exclaimed making me to look at her with a timid smile.

"If you'll be the one to cook this for me I wouldn't mind eating this every time of the day." she added smiling as she continuously scoops another one making me laugh. She looks like a mess kid eater. "Slow down no one's gonna take that from you." I softly said while staring at her.

"You know you should eat too because staring at me wouldn't make you full." she chuckled afterwards as I lowered my out of embarrassment.

I was about to grab my own spoon when I saw Shuhua's spoon already in front of my mouth. "Aaah." she cutely said. I mindlessly opened my mouth letting her to feed me. Now I look like a baby.

===

"It's still raining." Shuhua heard what Soojin had whispered. They were both seated on the couch. Shuhua just stared at her smiling, admiring the girl beside her. Soojin turned to look at Shuhua, she was flustered to see the maknae stating at her again. It doesn't even make her uncomfortable rather she's loving the attention she's getting from the younger.

No one has showed any interest on her like this. "Should we watch a movie?" Soojin was the first one to look away from there staring contest. "I'd do anything you like." the younger was still staring at her like she's her life.

And once again Soojin was flustered by the maknae. The two heard a phone ringing. Soojin glanced at her left side and there she saw the culprit. She grabbed the phon to hand it to Shuhua cause it was definitely not hers. She tilted her head only to be welcomed by Shuhua's innocent features.

Shuhua was trying to reach for her phone not until Soojin turned her head to her direction. Their face were dangerously close to each other making Shuhua gulp. Different kinds of thoughts are running inside of her head right now. One move and their lips would touch.

Shuhua leaned a little bit as Soojin closed her eyes anticipating for what's going to happen.

But the phone rang again making the two to swiftly move away from each other. Both were flaming red. Shuhua cursed under her. 'This better be important or I'll definitely kill Minnie unnie.' The maknae knows that the it was Minnie because that was the only number registered on her phone right now. She made a mental note to ask for Soojin's number later.

"Hello?" Shuhua's raspy voice suddenly brought chills to Soojin's spine making her to have crazy thoughts. "Shuhua~ya you have to come here right now." Minnie was deadly serious right now and she doesn't know why she's so serious.

Shuhua glanced at the wall. It was already 8:45 pm. "Why?" the maknae questioned. She doesn't want to leave Soojin alone here. "Just come." Soojin was just listening to every word that was coming out of Shuhua's mouth.

"Where's Miyeon unnie?" Shuhua asks if this is important she can't bring Soojin with her. "She's here with me."

"We'll be there in 5." Shuhua ended the call as she glanced at Soojin.

"Are you ready for some adventure tonight?" Shuhua smiled at the older and Soojin can't let this night end just like this.

"Of course."