-Funny Things-

This chapter is gonna be funny things I've said to 1-A and/or things I've gotten them to do. 

1. I got all the girls to ship KiriBaku (don't come for me in the comments i'm not toxic i swear)

2. One time Kaminari fell down a hole during training and I yelled "AYO YELLOW VENTED"

3. I introduced the class to dream SMP and Ochako now simps over Bad (lol)

4. One time I called Bakugo a shit-eating assface in English, and Present Mic laughed so hard I thought he was hyperventilating (Present Mic is fluent in English)

5. I called Present Mic "Presentation Michael" to his face and got put in detention

6. I had bought a lot of apples and put them in the kitchen fridge, and the next day there were like 5 left. I ran up to Tokoyami's room and pounded my fist on the door and I yelled, "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE YOU BIG-BIRD LOOKIN APPLE STEALER." After that I heard Dark Shadow call Tokoyami that a lot. 

7. I caught Kaminari vibing to the Dream manhunt music. 

8. I introduced the class to Undertale and played through a True Pacifist route while everyone watched (it was on a break from school). I can now say that Aoyama's ringtone is Death By Glamour, Kirishima thinks Undyne is "manly", none of them really like Alphys (except for Deku), and all of us cried (or at least was sad) when the game ended. Mina thought the music was an absolute bop and she danced to almost every song. 

9. One time I called Shoji "Octopussy". That's it. He didn't really care lol. 

10. I compared people from 1-A to people from Haikyuu!! and Deku said he wants to meet Hinata. 

BONUS: Tasteful nicknames that I call people from 1-A and their reactions to me calling them this.

Aoyama - Mettaton - He doesn't really care because he thinks Mettaton is "fabulous".

Mina - Slip n' Slide - She thinks it's fitting and is fine with it. 

Tsu - All Frogs Go To Heaven - She agreed. 

Iida - Sonic - He didn't understand what I was talking about. 🖐️😭

Ojiro - Tails - He was weirded out, but didn't take offense (at least i don't think so lmao)

Kaminari - Pikachu - THIS MF DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A PIKACHU IS 

Kirishima - Knuckles - I think he got the reference. 

Koda - Animal Crossing - I called him this once, he looked confused, I felt bad and never called him it again. 

Sato - Wreck-It-Ralph - His face was like, ???

Shoji - Octopussy - He didn't care but told me never to call him that in public. 

Jirou - My Chemical Romance - She asked if it was a band lol.

Sero - Spider-Man - AND THUS SERO WAS INTRODUCED TO SERO MEMES

Tokoyami - Two Birds One Hero - He said he prefers Tsukuyomi as his hero name. This mf dumb as hell XD

Hagakure - BITCH

Todoroki - Icyhot - Same reaction he has when Bakubro calls him that XD

Bakugo - Bakuhoe - Bakubitch - Bakubro - He yelled at me but it was fun to make him mad. 

Deku - Small Might - His reaction was just this face:🥺 and he said "Really? You think I'm as cool as All Might?" I mean I'm not a Deku simp BUT THAT MF WAS CUTE AS HECK AWWWWWWWW. 

Mineta - Grape Shrimp - I protected all the other girls from him lol. He was scared asf of me XD

Momo - Bob Ross - She knows who Bob Ross is, she said she even had him over for dinner. She took it as a compliment. 

aNd tHaT cOnClUdEs tHe ChaPtEr. Have a Plus Ultra day!