I wanna throw you

"Mineta you can't go around harassing females!" Iida yelled at the grape.

"Let me throw him off the boat!" Jiro yelled while Momo was holing her back.

"Let Kacchan do it," Deku cut in "he can throw that grape far enough." He laughed when he finished.

"You can't throw him off the boat just yet." Aizawa said to his students.

"So we can throw him but we have to wait?" Mina asked excitedly.

"Yes now go play or something just don't cause any trouble." He responded.

"Got that Kacchan don't cause any trouble." Uraraka mocked the blonde.

Bakugo looked at the girl and saw that she was still wearing normal clothes and not a swim suit he ran over to her. "Kacchan put her down!" Deku stood up.

"No she mocked me so I'm gonna get payback." He ran over to the pool and threw her in there.

"Fuck you!" She yelled when she came above the surface of the water "I got water up my nose!"

Next thing they all knew was that Deku tackled Bakugo into the pool barely missing Uraraka "Looks like we're gonna have a great week here." Kaminari said before he jumped into the pool.

Aizawa walked off not wanting anything to do with those kids. He felt like he needed a drink or six he isn't getting payed enough for this. "This is unacceptable behavior we are heroes in training." Iida said to the teens.

"Loosen up will ya? We're just having fun cause we know this will end soon." Toru said.

Iida huffed and just walked away "You're such a party pooper Iida!" Sero teased.

Iida ignored him and kept walking to his room "Bummer I thought you were going to get to him." Kaminari pouted.

"Well if he doesn't want to hangout with us we can now do whatever we want!" Deku yelled.

"Of course you would think like that Deku." Bakugo mumbled.

"Aw is Bakugo going soft?" Sero teased.

"I'll throw you off the boat too." Bakugo snapped.

They continued to talk and hangout without Iida or Mineta bothering them. Aizawa only to be found at the bar having his tenth drink still not drunk. Praying that he'll get drunk soon so he can deal with those kids' bullshit, but right now he cannot go and face those kids. Mineta is found hanging out with a couple guys who understand that he's simply misunderstood. He was hoping his classmates will soon understand why he's so misunderstood but until then he'll just keep up this perverted mask.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

I hope you liked this chapter. I wrote this while trying not to go set something on fire. So this was written while I was a little bit angry.