Chapter 1. Wala ng Intro Intro!

"NOW!"

I asked the humongous buffoon with authority. This monster still won't release the hostage. I don't want to use force as much as possible but he's really pissing me off. He's leaving me with no choice.

I have a lot of stuff to do. And I've been taking too much time in this Progressive Era-esque Dimension called Gildia. A Scientific Utopia that has a crime rate of ZERO. Everything is at peace and in order.

Well... Today is an exception.

A 7 Feet tall hairy, green gorilla is wreaking havoc. They have no idea how to handle it since they don't have a police or military force to protect them.

Not too smart for scientists, huh?

"Ugh! Ugh! UGH!"

He replies while beating his chest with the left hand and grabbing the damsel in distress in the other.

"Tsk. I guess I have no choice." I said to myself before I went into overdrive.

I flashed right in front of the ape's face and kicked his crotch just strong enough to disarm him. Because if I hit him too hard I might kill him.

He went down on his knees and loosened his grip. I immediately snatched the lady and escorted her somewhere safe. She was then attended by some medical staff on the sidewalk.

"Don't hurt him Mister." The lady pleaded. I can see she's really worried and emotionally attached to this beast.

"I'd try ma'am." I politely answered back.

I'm a man of my word. But this situation is taking too damn long. I still got a lot of stuff to do. I need to end this quick.

So I focus my attention towards him again.

He beats his chest stronger and roared louder. I can see the fire in his eyes. He smashed his fists into the ground and started galloping towards me. This ape just went berserk! He's going ape sh*t!

So before he can even get close to me, I used the awesomeness of my Intergalactic Shades and did a quick run down of his abilities. I'm profiling him. Telepathically.

I saw what he "really" is. It was a shock to me. Now everything makes sense.

So before he even get close to me, I dodged him and immediately grabbed him from behind. I tightly clasp my arms around his waist and made sure he can't escape.

But he's a stubborn mother cracker!

He starts to shake me off like Taylor Swift as I maintain my balance and composure.

Then after regaining my control and focus, I leaped into the sky looking for a body of water to plunge this gargantuan brute.

But he won't give up without a fight. He struggles to pass my hold, beating my arms with his colossal fists. He fights for his life; not giving a damn even if we're hundreds of feet above ground.

And once we hit the perfect elevation and saw where to land, I flipped him in the air as we meteorically descent head first into this river.

He screams with all his heart, freaking out. He's not angry anymore. Now he's just holding my arms that's tightly wrapped around his waist.

And me? I'm just enjoying the cool breeze caressing my face while my shades and crown is steadily on place.

Because I'm the Awesome One. The Ultimate Siga Lord and my Siga Set defies gravity. My shades, crown and jacket only comes off if I wanted to.