Chapter 3 Going to Earth

Natsu P.O.V

It's been two years I've been on this island with Acnologia. Its been 2 years since I was left behind. Sometimes I wonder if they even notice I'm not there. Well Its whatever, Thanks to them leaving me I was able to get closer with Acnologia. He is kind of messed up in the head but his hearts in the right place, as the reason he's hated humans for all this time was because they killed his wife and daughter. Saying things as she's a witch or hell spawn that would bring and end to the world or whatever. I could feel where he's coming from, I would be Angry to if someone had killed the love of my life and child. Just goes to show no one does stuff with out a reason. But anyway Acnologia taught me some pretty cool magic, He taught me some new Dragon Slayer magic that I was amazed by as this magic was able to fight on equal or greater terms with Gods. I even learned about Water Dragon God Magic. It was Difficult at first as I was used to fire but then I got the hang of it. Im now what they call a Dragon God Slayer. Acnologia said that I was the the first one to appear in centuries as all of them died out due to the fact that people feared there powers. He also taught me how to use his magic which if I do say its pretty op as any normal magic would not even be able to faze him as he could either eat it or simply take it head on without having a single scratch. Its Pretty cool that me and him have grown this close in 2 years, but I consider him a father just like Igneel as he cared for me just like him. Sure he had trouble admitting it at times but I could tell he was proud of me. He just had a different way of showing it, Whether it be throwing me off a cliff of hitting me on the head. You tell he was smiling behind that cold and strict façade. 

"Natsu?! Where are ya kid? I need to talk to you." I heard Acnologia say while I was sitting near a lake. 

I started to make my way back to our cave and once I made it I saw everything was packed up and put into a bag. I was confused so I wanted to ask what was happening.

"Aye Acno what's going on?" I said as I walked beside him to see him smiling at the bag

"Oh my boy there you are, And to answer your question I'm sending you to a different dimensions." He said acting like it was normal while I stood there looking crazy. Sure I learned that I could go to any Dimension I wanted with moon dragon god abilities but I never tried it out as Acnologia said I would get stronger when it was a full moon and if I didn't control it right I could destroy two continents with just a roar. So I never really use it much. I mostly stuck with my Fire Dragon God Magic. 

"Um Why?" I said looking at him questioning his logic on why I needed to go to leave.

"Because Where Im sending you there are people who are kind of like you but not like you. and you could battle Gods and other strong opponents" He said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I knew that couldn't be the main reason as he could just train me as he was known as the Black god feared among dimensions. 

"Cut the crap Dad I know that's not the main reason" I said while crossing my arms looking straight at him in the face.

"Fine.... You ungrateful brat, Im going to be sleeping for a couple of years while you go and show those gods in Earth realm that Im not to be messed with and if they need your help help them out okay?" He said as if he is tired of me asking all of these questions.

"Fine at least change me into some suitable clothes for said world" I said showing the clothing i was wearing now. I wore a Red Cloak With my white trousers and sandals, I of course had my white scarf.

He snapped his fingers and my clothes changed into more suitable ones.