Chapter 10 I Wow The Camp With My Magic

Natsu P.O.V

I woke up out of my sleep from the sun shining on my face. I looked around and saw that Zoe was peacefully sleeping on my chest. I guess she would be tired I did do 8 times non-stop. I moved my hand and started to play with her hair. After a couple of minutes she started to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful~ did you have a good nap" I said as I already knew the answer.

She looked up at me from my chest and she had a little pout on her face.

"I can now see why you need so many mates. I can't keep up with at all" she said laying right back down on my chest.

I chuckled at her and began to look at the Time. It was 7:30 am. I then started to get up with Zoe sitting up as well. I got out bed to go take another shower, I was stopped when I heard something fell. I looked behind me and saw Zoe sitting on her bottom. I chuckled and walked to her.

"I can now understand why we didn't do this. It because it so horrible !!!" She screamed

I laughed at her getting a small glare from her. I went to her and picked her up bridal style.

"I guess you'll be taking a bath with me then~" I said

She blushed a bit before snuggling into my chest. Yep this is how my morning went.

-Time Skip-

I was caring Zoe in my tail as I went down stairs. When I reached the bottom step It looked like everyone was up and was having breakfast. Even Percy and Annabeth came back over. I walked up to them as they were eating.

"Good morning guys!"I said cheery

They all looked towards and either said good morning or waved. I sat Zoe down next to Artemis and began to fix our plates. But as I was doing this I heard the sound of something that granted a death wish.

"HE DID WHAT?!???"I heard the goddess scream.

I didn't pay it no mind at first as I was done fixing our food. As soon as I turned around I saw a pissed and Embarrassed Goddess Pointing a Bow and Arrow at me. I slowly placed the plates on the counter and turned back to her.

"Umm Artemis what are you doing?" I asked as fear of what she might do to me crept up on me.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU, SKIN YOU , AND THROW YOU INTO THE DARKEST PART OF TARTROS YOU PERVERTED DRAGON!!!!!!" She screamed.

As soon as she said that she fired multiple arrows at me. I  dodged them of course that still didn't deny I had fear in my heart. She then came up running towards me with her dagger. I turned in a shadow and slide my way into the living room right next to Zoe.

"What did you say to her?! Shes trying to kill me?!" I said

"Maybe next time we do it you can show some restraint and you won't have to worry."she said.

Before I could protest an arrow was heading for my head . I caught it and burned it. I then saw it came from the Angry Goddess in the Kitchen.

"GET BACK HERE AND DIE YOU PERVERT" She screamed as she got another load of arrows ready to fire.

I looked around at everyone. They all seemed to ignore what was going on around them. I then went up to Bianca as I know she won't leave me to suffer like this.

"Biancaaaaaa please help me I don't want to die " I said as I had fake anime tears rolling down my face.

She looked at me questionably before thinking. The Goddess was now slowly approaching us I could feel the shivers down my spine as she got closer. Bianca then looked right at me with a Devilish smile and look.