Chapter 6 I Make A Titan Beg

Natsu P.O.V

I was looking up at the Titan as he was standing up straight with a bruised chin and scratches all over his arms and legs, his clothes had burnt marks on them from falling back down at such a speed. Once he noticed that I'm standing right in front of him he looks down at me and stands there glaring daggers at me. I was unfazed as Dad's glares are much more scarier. I wanted to be dramatic so I stood there looking at the Titan with a serious face, I then turned my head towards the goddess who had a questioning look on her face I smirked at her causing a slight blush to appear in her face. I then spoke.

"Aye Artemis I'm about to answer your question so watch carefully." I said as I turned my head back towards the Titan.

I starred at him for a moment before closing my eyes. I then felt the moon shine it's light on me earning a gasp from everyone except The Titan who was getting into fighting stance.
I had opened my eyes showing Dragon slits and silver eyes. I looked up at the Titan as I started leaking a bit of my aura out. It was a mixture between snow white and Silver.  I didn't have to look back to know the goddess was surprised and shocked as she felt it and she knew it. She knew what I was using even though the others did not. I stood there starring at my opponent as he was now barely shaking. I smirked and pounded my fist together.
'I guess I get the chance to use this magic afterall'

Artemis P.O.V

I kneeled there in shock and Surprise as the sight infront of me. Questions wondered my mind. 'Who is this guy?, What is he? Who is his parent? How is he able to use the moon and why is the moon favoring him? Why is he so strong?!' I thought I then looked at the group and noticed the were just as I'm awe as I was.

" Do you guys know who that man is ?" I asked tiredly as I was still holding up the sky

"We met him in Hephaestus Junkyard. His name is Natsu Dragneel and His God parent is Someone named Acnologia."

' Who is Acnologia?' I thought as I never heard of that name from any gods. 

"We need to help him out he can't handle Atlas by himself" I said as I was trying to keep the sky from falling.

"Lady Artemis, I don't think that will be needed." I heard Zoe say

"I have to agree with Zoe on this one Artemis" Percy said as he capped his pen and crossed his arms

I looked at them both with confusion on my face. ' Why do they say that' I thought. As he was so small compared to Atlas

"Why do you say that?" I asked as I was utterly confused.

"Natsu isn't your average DemiGod he is able to use to use Water without being the son of my Dad and the water he controlled I couldn't even use it. It was like he had complete control over it even when he was knocked out." Percy said as he sounded amazed and still in shock about it.

"That's not even the best part, He uses fire but the thing about it is that his flames were hotter than our sun, I think he can even beat Apollo and Hephaestus in fire control and heat. As he didn't even have a scratch or burn on him. And he did this thing when he killed a dragon you just got to see it Artemis" Bianca said in Amusement and Joy.

I then looked at Thalia who was also starring at the pink headed boy all she did was nodded confirming all of their words. I was shocked and surprised as theirs someone who can use water better than the son of Poseidon and Can create and use fire Better than Hephaestus and some who's heat can surpass that of my brother. 'Just who is this guy' I thought.

"But this is the first time I've seen him use this magic. Aye Artemis do you know what he's doing? He kept talking to you about watching ." Thalia asked