part 9 of the disastrous life of sai-

Previously on meteors," Alright US I'll be back soon."

The green haired boy walked outside followed by a yellow caterpillar with arms? The writers don't know either. Izuku waited a few seconds before the plane arrived with much more noise than he expected. Followed by a chorus of goodbyes Izuku walked to the line of his friends and gave them each hugs. Once he got up to his boyfriend he gave him an extra long hug. He leaned up to kiss Daniel but his top was ready and had captured his lips in a long passionate love filled kiss. Something I want :(

Time skip cuz I like to do those!

"Sir, please wake up we've arrived in japan." "Um, Yes ma'am thank you." The greenete had groggily gotten up from his seat and grabbed his bags. "Alright zuku you might not be my student here but you better not cause trouble because I'm still your guardian." "Yes, dad!" A fit of giggles could be heard as the green bean walked right into someones back and dropped abruptly. "Sorry sir I wasn- Kacchan!" "Sup ex husband" A deep chuckle could be heard from behind them as the caterpillar now turned human now walked to his own loud blond. "SHOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The shout could be heard all throughout the private airport and most likely all of japan. Aizawa ushered everyone out the back exit and into a black limo that just so happaned to be there? It wasn't the author tho not mother inko either!!! Stop questioning me!!

"Alright, in you go." Mumbled out shota as he got in pulling me in with him. The four of them had finally gotten in after getting their bags in the trunk with the help of the driver and were driving off to who knows where. "Wait- where are we going Sho-san. I was just gonna spent the night at auntie's house." He kept mumbling off listing off names of hotels and even mentioned yamada and the caterpillars house. He kept listing until the limo stopped. That's when he realized where they were.

*Flashback* They on the phone!!

Shota- Zuku i know we just had a serious conversation yesterday but.. Izu- No zawa I said I don't want to talk to that brat of a human Shota- I know but uraraka the hoe- lol it stuck- wants to apologize and talk Izu- no she doesnt get a second chance with me i hate her and like she said before i left she hates me too

*end of call cuz izuku was mad also end of flashback*

"No. No no no no no no. I am not going to see floaty bitch at all. I rather die then let her see me mid transformation." Shota stared at izuku for a while but then nodded in agreement. "Well since were already here you might as well have your meeting with nezu." A gasp could be heard before two males shouted. "NOPE THOSE/THESE CLOTHES ARE EWW" Yamada had yelled with izuku since he actually had taste in fashion like kayla.

Alright i gotta end it here cuz i have lots of studying to do sorry wolfies!!

Ima update again later or tomorrow tho but i have a post assesments this whole week for ss, science, ela and math lol anyways bye wolfies!