12| taken

Third POV
June 15, 2018

It has been a week since that night at the diner and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Corbyn and Louise went on more dates after their first one at the diner and everything was going great between them. The girls and the boys are free today so the girls decided to do something fun.

Seeing their best friend lay on the ground with blood dripping from his forehead was a pretty good prank. So the girls decided that on this fine day, they would prank them.

"I don't really wanna do this to Corbyn, we're doing very well so far," Louise worriedly said, fiddling with her fingers.

"Don't worry Lou, it's just a prank." Josie reassured her blonde friend, putting her hand on the older girl's shoulder.

Their plan was to tell the boys that they had boyfriends that the boys know nothing about. As for Louise due to her relationship with Corbyn, she was going to tell him that another guy had asked her out and that she wanted to just be friends with him.

They expected their reaction to be protective and ask them a bunch of questions about their 'new boyfriends' since they're best friends and just want the best for the girls. Surely the boys don't want to see them get hurt.

"Alright, let's text them." Danielle said, grabbing her phone that was sitting beside her thigh.

The other girls grabbed their phones as well and went to their group chat.

___

Shitheads
Today 01:03 PM

Danielle
Guys we're coming over

Corbyn
You know that you could just barge in right?

Jack
Yeah u never tell us before u come over, what's up?

Alex
I mean this is not really a big deal but we have something to tell you

Louise
I actually have something important to tell you, Corbyn

Corbyn
Okay...

Corbyn
Why am I scared

Daniel
Well it's surely a big deal if you tell us that you have to tell us something

Daniel
Did that make sense?

Kenzie
We'll be there soon

___

The girls grabbed their phones and wallet before leaving to the boys' house. After a few minutes, they arrived at the very familiar house. They all got out of Kenzie's car and went inside the house.

"Hey," Daniel greeted them, his gaze moved from the group to the grey-eyed girl that kept him up last night.

The boys were all in the living room playing COD except for Jonah and Corbyn who only watched their friends play. Corbyn's nervousness grew as he saw Louise's worried expression.

Does she want to end things? Is there someone else? Did I do something wrong? He thought.

Zach, Jack and Daniel stopped playing and turned their attention fully on the girls.

"So? What is it?" Jack shrugged, looking at each of them expectantly.

"So we've been hiding this from you for...a while." Kenzie started. "we didn't really want to tell you because we know that you would get all protective... especially Jonah," Kenzie continued as Jonah raised one of his eyebrows at the last part she said.