Height differences

Harry- You are about the same height as him, I'm fact you are an exact centimeter taller, and you hold pride to that!

Ron- He is taller than you by two measly inches, he sees it as the only thing he's better than you at so he teases you about it non-stop.

Draco- He is taller than you, you both love it and neither of you make such a big deal. He loves being able to feel like he's protecting you in hugs and that he can kiss your forehead/top of your head.

Fred (If you're tall go to George) - He's like a good foot taller than you, I mean most girls are short compared to him but being his girlfriend he often used you as a headrest. You put up with it, you're only like 5'2 so it happens fairly often.

George (If you're short go to Fred) -  You are y'all for a girl, and by that I mean you take.mense pride in being taller than youre also tall boyfriend. He loves that you are proud of it so he lets you believe that it bothers him when in reality he loves watching your eyes sparkle and that genuine smile when you talk about the fact of your height versus his.

Cedric- You two are about the same height, he is like an inch taller. Neither of you really care about this fact so it has never really been something you noticed too often.