17- Outing on the lake with your family - ALL

Harry- He tries to help your dad do things such as pulling up the anchor, pushing the boat off shore. Mainly things you help out with, let's just say it's a 'Little' easier for you than him.

Ron- Having 6 older brothers helped him keep up with a family that is used to running around left and right. All of your first cousins and really close family was there. Which totaled to about 28 kids 0- 18 and 15 adults 19- infinity. Ron never knew you had a big family to and he was so happy.

Draco- Both of your families are purebloods so y'all basically use magic to do the hard stuff.

George- Your dad was surprised with his strength and knowledge in how to help out with A LOT of stuff.

Fred- Him and your older brother surprised you with Fred showing up. He scared the living daylights out of you though, he jumped up randomly from the backseat in the car a minute after you got in and he made you scream. Your siblings were in hysterics while your dad was trying so hard but failing at not laughing.

Cedric- Him and his dad take their boat out a lot so he was a huge help. He didn't try to show off, but he tried to get you to show off. Which you figured out what he was doing and pushed him in the water every chance you got.