Imagine: Twin Switch Prank

George's POV
My girlfriend, Y/N, got me and Fred BAD in a very elaborate prank. So now we've decided to get her back, so last night we planned out the perfect payback. Me and Fred are going to switch places and I told him it'll be fine as li g as all clothes stay on if they kiss, and if he's careful where his hands lay. We planned on me walking in and revealing it after that just made out or something.
****Time Lapse to Prank****
Y/N has been all over Fred, I mean me all day, she has no a clue this is going to be hilarious when we get to see her final reaction I'm walking into the common room to see my brother and my girlfriend making out. I walk down loud enough to make them stop, and that second me and Fred make eye contact to reassure each other what's fixing to happen. So Y/N gets curious as to why we were staring at each other, that's when I saw it. The "hidden" pink highlights in.... Y/T/N ( Your twins name) hair. All the sudden I feel two hands cover my eyes and my real girlfriend whisper in my ear, "can't prank the master babe." I smirk finally realizing that my girlfriend and her twin are better pranksters than me and Fred. "Y/L/N (your last name) twins are the queens of prank town baby."