CHAPTER 7

Here is the new chapter.
Sorry for the long time! I promise I'll try to not have such a long time before the next one!
HUGE thanks to ManuHerz79 for the beta :).

***
Previously in One Hell of a Sting :
Lucifer and Chloe discovered a secret place and things are about to get down ;).
***

Just as the door closes, Lucifer grabs Chloe's hand to bring her against him once more, already missing her touch. She happily complies and returns his kiss with a fervour equal to his. He pushes her against the door and breathes heavily as he feels her breasts press into his chest. Chloe - mirroring his arousal - takes in a sharp breath, as their groins touch. She slowly walks them backwards until his lower back hits the kitchen counter. He loses his balance for a blink and grips her right hip harder in response to steady himself. He swiftly turns them around so Chloe can now sit on the counter and steps in-between her legs to continue his exploration of her body. The Detective brings her hands behind her to give him access but in doing so, pushes one of the mugs off the marble surface and it crashes loudly on the wooden floor. They both pause as they hear and see the broken ceramic pieces on the floor, but it takes Lucifer barely a second to find his previous spot on Chloe's pulse. She almost discards the thought of being caught as she feels his soft lips on her skin, and manages to voice part of it.

"Ella..." she whispers.

Lucifer smiles as he trails back up to her ear. "Fast asleep," he counters.

"Mics..." Chloe adds, now rendered to one-syllable words as the rational part of her brain battles with the horny one.

"Let them hear," Lucifer starts. "Maybe they can even learn a thing or two," he jokes. However, his last comment is what gives the advantage to rational Chloe. He senses the shift in her demeanour. "Shall we take this upstairs?" he adds, so low she barely hears him.

She nods and hops down from the counter as he lets her go. She takes his hand and makes a shush sign with her fingers. He smirks.

"Sneaking upstairs like teenagers," he replies as he happily follows. He grabs her waist before she can get up the stairs. "Or like a forbidden lover," he adds. "Lucifer likes," he finishes as he lets her lead the way. He watches in awe as she sways her hips obscenely while she climbs up the stairs and winks at him before she walks into their room. "You minx!" he breathes out before he follows her and closes the door behind them.

As soon as the Devil steps into the room, Chloe backs him against the closed door and Lucifer can't stop a surprised "humpf" as his back connects with the rather thin wood. Chloe pushes his jacket off his shoulders, their heavy breathing the only sound in the room. He takes the upper hand in turn, fully enjoying this little power play. He slides his hands down her body to pause on her hips, fingers barely a graze on her skin before he slips them under her top. Chloe obeys his silent incentive and lifts her arms so he can take her top over her head and discard it somewhere in the room. Her bra is the next item to go and she's left exposed to him from the waist up.

His lips find her skin anew and he trails them over her pulse, lingering there to leave the faintest mark, fade enough so the outside world wouldn't see, but also visible enough so that they are both reminded of it. He knows the Detective will probably complain about this later on, but he doesn't care, and clearly, right now this feels too good for her to say anything as well. While he continues his way and follows her left shoulder blade with his lips, he feels her deft fingers undoing his shirt and when she's done, he removes his hand from her only for the necessary time for the garment to fall to his feet. He resumes his previous position before he slides his hands towards the centre of her jeans. He opens the button and pushes them down her legs. But the zipper gets stuck and he lets out a weird noise, in-between a frustrated sigh, and a surprised chuckle. Chloe laughs at the unexpected sound.