Teach Me More!! The Strawhats Become A Crew Of Dancers!!!

Training with Zoro was hell on earth. And Ghost thought she had really felt every kind of hell already. But this? Her body burned and ached. They had been going nonstop for hours until the sun had started to set. In between then, their fellow crewmates popped in and out to say hi, Sanji would drop off drinks, Nami would update them on their whereabouts, Luffy would join in for a few minutes and give up, and Ussop would share small words of encouragement. When Zoro finally called off training for the day, Ghost collapsed onto the deck panting for air, sweat covering her whole body, making it glisten in the sunlight. She untied her hair, letting it flop all over the place, blowing strands out of her face. Zoro walked over to her and bent over to make eye contact, casting a shadow over her limp figure.

"Ready for round two?" He said with a vicious smirk.

Ghost opened an eye to glare at him, letting out one big huff, "I'll kill you, Roronoa."

He let out a soft laugh, something he didn't
do often. He sat down next to her, wiping the sweat away from his brow and taking a sizable chug of water. Ghost examined his extremely chiseled figure, taking note that this kind of training regiment made you very fit. She wanted that. She was strong, but she wanted to be stronger. She turned her head to face him.

"So..." she said between deep breaths, "We doin this tomorrow, yeah?"

Zoro looked at her like she was crazy. He was looking down at a lifeless, sweaty, tired pink haired catastrophe that was a mere gust of wind away from snapping in half. He worked her to her core, the hardest workout he could give without killing her and here she was, with the audacity to ask if he would do it all over again tomorrow.

This girl really is crazy...

"Well??" Ghost poked at his side.

"As long as you don't die on the deck right now then yeah, I guess we're doing this tomorrow." Zoro grinned.

Ghost still didn't feel satisfied. She looked down at Zoro's hip, focusing on the 3 hilts of his swords. Ghost knew how to swing an axe like no problem at all. She had been weilding her massive battle axe for many years and thats her signature style of fighting. But she wanted an excuse for... something. Something that would make Zoro train her harder. She wanted to be the best at what she did. It wasn't enough that her bounty was high and her name struck fear. She felt so weak. It was embarrassing that this was enough to break her. She was in the Grand Line now. She needed to bulk up or she'd never stand a chance...

"Hey."

Zoro looked back down, "Yeah?"

"Swords." Ghost said, looking into the sky.

"... What about them?" Zoro asked, an eyebrow raised.

Ghost sat up slowly, making sure not to give herself whiplash in the process. She pointed to his swords, "You know a thing or two about them obviously. Teach me."

Zoro, now a bit shocked, tilted his head in confusion, "What??"

"Teach me how to use swords!! I wanna be able to expand on my skills. I only know my axe, i dont know how to handle something like a sword! So teach me!!"

He thought about it, but looked unimpressed, taking sips of his drink, "I dunno... there's not really much in it for me..."

Ghost put a hand to her chin and thought. It didn't take long for her eyes to light up. She turned to Zoro excitedly, "I'll teach you how to dance!!"

There was a silence...

"... w-...what?"

"Dance! Yknow, movin' your body to a rhythm?" Ghost added