Chapter 4: The decision

Time to skip a day later...

The Christmas party is tomorrow, and Harold was in his room laying in bed. He was holding the invitation in his hands thinking if he should go or not. Harold has never missed one of George's party ever since they became best friends, but this time was different for him because, of Harold's crush on George.

Harold's POV
Tomorrow's George's Christmas party, and my decision has not been decided yet. Ugh... I don't know if I should go to his Christmas party, I don't want him to see me nervous all because, I have a huge crush on him. *sighs* What's the point... It's hopeless...

Meanwhile, Heidi was on her way to her room till she noticed Harold sad. She knew that something was wrong with him because of his face expression. She goes to check up on him.

Heidi: Harold, are you okay?

Harold layed back up to see Heidi near him, and he acted normal.

Harold: Y-Y-Yes.. I'm fine

Heidi: You don't look like your fine, is something bothering you?

Harold: Well.. You see... George gave me an invitation to his Christmas party which is tomorrow, and I was thinking about not going.

Heidi: But why? Why do you want to reject from going to his Christmas party? You always go to his parties whenever he invites you. How come you don't want to go?

Harold: W-W-Well...

Heidi: Oh.. I see what's going on, you like him don't you? *smirks*

Harold: *blushes* Be quiet Heidi. Why would you think I really like George for? He's my best friend.

Heidi: Come on Harold, I know you like him because your blushing.

Harold: *blushes more* For the last time.. I like him as a friend okay. Can you quit it already!

Heidi: If you say so *giggles*

Heidi: If I were you, you should go to his Christmas party, he will be upset if you don't show up tomorrow.

Harold: I guess your right.. I don't want to hurt George's feelings if I don't show up. Okay then, I'll go tomorrow.

Heidi: You made the right decision to go tomorrow and besides, I think you guys will enjoy having a fun time together.

Harold: I don't know yet, but I'll have to find out tomorrow.

Heidi: Okay. I'm going to go to my room now, I'll see you later Harold.

When Heidi went back to her room, Harold layed back down on his bed holding the invitation in his hands.

Harold's POV
Don't worry George, I will make sure I'll be there tomorrow, and hopefully you accept my feelings for me.