Chapter 7: The party continues

The party lasted for 2 hours straight, and everyone was having the best time ever, eating food, playing games, listening to Christmas music, and more. Right now, everyone was dancing along with some Christmas music except for Harold. He wasn't that much of a dancer. George turned around to see him sitting down on the couch, and walks up to him.

George: Harold, how come your not dancing along with all of us?

Harold: I'm sorry George, I'm not that much of a dancer and besides.. I haven't danced in so long, I forgot how to dance... *looks down*

George: Don't worry Harold, I can teach you

Harold: *blushes* Y-Y-You really want to teach me?

George: Of course, what are friends are for? Now come on, so I can teach you the basics.

He let his hand out in front of him, and Harold took George's hand and went to the center of the living room. The next song that was playing is "Underneath the Christmas tree".

George: Okay Harold, follow my dancing and you'll be available to dance in the right rhythm.

Harold: I-I-I don't know if I can do this..

George came close to him and put his hands on his shoulders.

George: Don't worry Harold, I'm here to help you and I think you will do great, you just have to believe in yourself.

Erica: Were all here to help you too Harold, you just need some practicing and you will do just fine.

Harold: Thanks for the support guys. Okay, I think I'm ready to do this.

George started dancing along with the music and Harold followed his moves. Everyone else was doing the same to help Harold out too. Soon, Harold was starting to get the hang of it.

George: There you go Harold, your starting to get it now.

After a while of dancing, Harold was starting to improve and everyone was really impressed on how well he was doing. Once the song was over, everyone clapped.

George: T-T-That was amazing!!! You did great Harold.

Erica: You didn't do bad yourself for a long time, that was great!

Bo, Gooch, Dressy, Jessica, and The Sophies, agreed with George and Erica that Harold did great dancing.

Harold: Thank you so much everyone, especially you George. Thank you for teaching me to bring back my memory of dancing.

George: Anytime time buddy

He went to give Harold a hug, and he started blushing again.

George: Are you okay Harold, your blushing?

Harold: Y-Y-Yeah I'm fine George, honestly I'm fine *smiles nervously*

George: Okay..? Anyways.. Let's continue with this party.

Everyone was still partying throughout the night till it was time to leave.