Chapter 10: Harold's confession to George

Harold woke up during the night because, he couldn't sleep. He turned around to see George sleeping near him. Harold couldn't resist staring at him on how cute he was sleeping.

Harold's POV
Gosh, George is so cute sleeping. Ahh, I can feel my feelings get stronger for him. What should I do?

At that moment, Harold started panicking and couldn't take it no more. He lefted George's room and went downstairs to the living room. As that moment, Harold was curled up in a ball crying.

Meanwhile..
George woke up a little and noticed that Harold was gone. The room was quiet till he heard a strange noise coming from downstairs. He quietly walked downstairs and saw Harold crying.

George: Harold?

Harold frozed as George was walking towards him.

Harold: G-G-George... W-W-What are you doing a wake?

George: I noticed that you weren't in bed and went to check up on you, but I saw that your crying. Is something wrong?

Harold: N-N-No, You see I was just-

Before Harold could continue talking, George went to hug him.

Harold: W-W-Why are you hugging me?

George: I just thought you needed one to help you feel better.

Harold: T-T-Thanks George. I'm feeling better now when your around.

George and Harold were still hugging each other and now, Harold felted his heart beat raising faster and feeling his face getting warmer. George noticed and stopped hugging him.

George: Okay Harold something is definitely werid going on.

Harold: Why would you think that?

George: Well.. You were acting strange at school the other day, you blushed twice during the party, and you zoned out for 10 minutes staring at me. Harold.. Is their something you want to tell me?

Harold: *sighs* Look.. If I tell you, your not going to be my friend anymore...

George: Harold, you can tell me anything, I'm your my best friend, you can trust me.

Harold: Okay George, if you really want to know, then I'll tell you, but promise don't be mad at me for this.

George: I promise

Harold: Okay here it goes.. G-G-George.. I-I-I really like you.

George started to blush a light shade of red on his cheeks.

Harold: Look George, I had a crush on you for a long time, and I had to keep that secret to myself without telling you because, If I did told you the truth before, you would be mad and don't want to be my best friend no more. *sighs* You can be mad at me for all I care.. I understand that you don't like me back...

George got closer to him, and kissed Harold on his soft lips. Harold was really shocked and pulled away from him.

Harold: B-B-But.. I-I-I thought your going to-

Before he could speak, George put his finger on Harold's lip.

George: Shh.. Harold, you don't have to continue, I'm not mad at you and tbh, I like you too.

Harold: W-W-Wait.. You do?

George: Yes and I'm not going to lie, I find yourself really handsome, funny, and cute.

Harold blushed redder than before and looked away from him. George turned Harold towards him and puts his hands on his face.

George: Don't hide your blush away from me Harold, your cuter when you blush.

George and Harold both looked into each other eyes for a while till George kissed Harold again. They were kissing for a while till they broke the kiss.

George: We should probably go back to bed, it's almost 3:00am.

Harold: Yeah we should, I'm started to feel really sleepy.

They both walked back upstairs and got into bed. Harold moved closer to George and cuddled with him which made George blush.

Harold: Goodnight George, I love you

George: I love you too Harold

They both shared one last kiss for the night and went to bed.