Chapter 6: It's party time

It was almost time for the party to start, and George was sitting on the couch waiting for his friends to come. He was super excited for this Christmas party. He and his parents worked so hard to prepared this. Suddenly, the door bell rang and George got up to open the door. Once he opened the door, Erica, Bo, Gooch, Jessica, The Sophies, and Dressy stand in front of him wearing their Christmas sweaters. He was so pleased to see them all here.

George: I'm so glad you guys made it, please come in.

Everyone went inside George's house and saw that the house was decorated. All the food was in the kitchen and all the desserts were placed on the table.

Erica: Wow George, I like how you decorated the house, did you decorate yourself?

George: Yes I did, and if your wondering who made the food, my parents helped and for me, I made Christmas brownies.

Jessica: What are we waiting for? Let's get this party started.

Meanwhile at Harold house...
Harold was dressed up in his red sweater with a zig zag design in the middle. Harold walked downstairs about to open the door till Heidi came up to him.

Heidi: Have fun at the party Harold, but not too much fun.

Harold: Stop it Heidi *blushes*

Heidi: I'm just teasing with you *giggles*

Meanwhile, Mrs. Hutchins came downstairs to meet up with Harold and Heidi.

Mrs. Hutchins: Have a great time Harold

Harold: I will mom. I'll see you guys later.

Meanwhile at George's house, everyone was sitting at the table eating food.

Bo: This food is delicious

Gooch: You say it!

Erica: George, your parents did a good job making the food.

George: Thanks guys, I'm happy that you all like it.

With Harold...
Harold arrived at George's house and was about to ring the door bell, but he started to panic on how nervous he was.

Harold's POV
I don't know if I should do this... I feel really nervous than before. George is going think something is wrong with me. Hmm.. Maybe once everyone leaves, I can stay over for the night to hang out and if I have the chance, I will confess my feelings to him. Okay.. Let's do this...

Harold rang the door bell. Meanwhile everyone was eating till George heard the doorbell rang. He got up from his seat to open the door to see Harold standing infront of him.

George: Harold!!! I'm so happy that you made it!!!

He went to hug him, and Harold started to blush lightly as George was hugging him.

Harold: Did I miss anything?

George: No, the party has just began. Right now, were all at the table eating food if you like to eat.

Harold: S-S-Sure

George: Great! Let's go inside to eat

He took Harold's hand and brought him inside the house. Harold started to blush again as George was holding his hand. Harold sat down at the table and served himself.

George: So.. How's the food Harold?

Harold: It's perfect!

Everyone was enjoying the food and once they were done eating, they all settled for some Christmas cookies, cupcakes, and brownies.