Deux

-Ava-

"We got to get going! the production meeting is today, Cal." I say as I throw my hair up in a ponytail and taking out some hairs to style it. Calum was still asleep in bed, they had a late night in the studio. I walk over and sat on the end of the bed and start shaking him awake. "Get up. You have 20 minutes until we have to be in the car." I pull off the covers of him. "Fine!" Calum yells and goes to the bathroom shuts the door. I felt proud of myself, I went down stairs and gathered my binder and journals filled with notes for the tour. Calum stomps down stairs in grey sweats and a black tee. "I'll drive so the princess can sleep." I tease, Calum shoots a glare as we lock the house and get in the car. "Watch your mouth little girl." He mumbles. Calum reclines the passenger seat falls asleep instantly.

We got to the office and Calum was still groggy. The meeting room was filled with what seemed all the crew they hired, their managers and the guys. "Alright everyone. I would like to introduce our stage manager for the No Shame Tour 2021, Miss Ava Cisneros." Karen the production manager introduces me. I stood up and waved in my seat, I made eye contact with Calum from across the room and he has a huge smirk on his face. "Thank you, Karen. I know I much younger than most of you. I am very lucky to be working for my friends and family. I am so ready to be working with all of you." I say to be appreciative, Calum starts whistling. I roll my eyes.

I pulled out some lighting designs to show off the crew because most my time in college I was a lighting technician, they asked me design the lighting. It felt weird to everyones eyes on me but very powering. "These are wonderful! Oh my god you went above and beyond." Karen comments,  I thanked her and showed a couple more. "We need aesthetic but we need to see the guys. I know this is old school but source 4's are our best friends for downs and fronts." I joked and I got laughs from the crew. I looked at the back and Michael and Calum were messing around. I stopped my presentation and looked at them. "Boys." I said, Ashton hit them to get their attention. "You need to be paying attention and not clowning around." I asserted before going to presentation. Michael and Calum sit down and give their attention to meeting.

After my presentation, I sat down and started taking more notes because that is the life of a stage manager. The meeting ran for another hour as we talked about schedules and rehearsals. I start packing up my things and met the guys outside the meeting, "We had no idea what you were talking about but it seems pretty dope." Luke gave me a side hug, "Thank you Luke." I smile to him. "Calum and Michael just because we are friend doesn't I'm going to be nice to you. I am your stage manager so what I say goes." I reminded them and Calum had a sly look on his face. "Yes ma'am." Michael salutes me, I laugh his silliness.

Calum drove us home, he kept touching me the whole ride I could tell he was wanting to get home as soon as possible. I set my things down on the table and Calum was stalking my every move. When I turned around he pinned me down on the dining table, I gasp as Calum starts kissing down my neck. "Calum." I tried to get out of his grip. "I'm sorry but your smarts are just so alluring. You are just so intelligent." Calum says in to my ear. I giggled like a schoolgirl "Oh shut up." I roll my eyes, Calum still kissing dow my body looks up at me and plays with my leggings "You are though. You got into med school and you know about lights and stuff like that. I could go on and on. When I talk about you I always say she is the smartest person I have ever met." Calum fixes my shirt and sits me up.

"You're very sweet." I kiss his cheek and hop off the table.  Calum sneaks up on me and throws me over his shoulder as tickled me also. I am laughing mess and screaming. "I haven't forgotten the attitude you gave me today." Calum spanks me as he brings me into our bedroom. Calum throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me.

I felt myself become excited and wanting him. "I don't appreciate princess calling me names." Calum smirks as he pins my hands above my head. I moaned as I felt myself giving everything to him. "I'm sorry." I gave him my puppy eyes trying to get out of whatever he planned. "Don't give me those eyes." I break Calum and he kisses me. "Those damn eyes." Calum grunts. "What about them?" I joked as he laid beside me. "They make me weak and I'd do anything for you." Calum tucks my hair behind my ear. I shook my head, my eyes were nothing special to me. A lot of people tell I have beautiful eyes, the big almond shaped eyes. To me they looked like everyone else's. "Baby, I'm serious." Calum perches him up with his arms. "They are big and catch your attention from across the room. Just breathtaking." Calum leans down and locks his lips with mine. I climbed on top of him and straddle his waist.

Our lips fought for dominance, his hands ran through my long wavy dark brown hair. My hands cup his face and move to his hair, his beautiful curls. He sits up and takes off his shirt leaving him in just his grey sweats. Calum pulls off my shirt and unhooks my bra from the back. "I love you, Mrs. Hood." Calum whispers as he studied my body. I blush under his stare and at his words. "I love you more...Mr. Hood."